Quidditch Match

Amy's POV

I anxiously made my way to the quidditch pitch whilst sighing nervously .

"Come on Amy get on your broom"

James said as he was already hovering off the ground . I did as he said and mounted my broom .

"Let the match begin"

********************

So far I had stopped every Quaffle from the Slytherin's getting in and scored 5 of my own .

The nervousness of the match and what the Slytherins May Do had disappeared as I was now too dedicated to the match .

I soared higher and higher in a attempt to get the Quaffle which Lucius Malfoy has so kindly tossed in the air in a attempt to get it to Orion Black .

I reached out to grab the Quaffle which I was becoming closer and closer too but didn't notice Rodolphus Lestrange zooming my way .

"Look out"

I heard Sirius yell from below me . I looked to my side and didn't have time to react as Lestrange bashed obviously purposely into my broom and because I currently wasn't gripping my broom I lost balance .

I fell and fell for what seemed like forever . It seemed in slow motion but I could tell that I was falling extremely fast as I could feel the wind sailing past my ears .

Once I hit the ground I could see nothing other than utter darkness .

**************

The world around me was blurry as I woke up but once I regained my consciousness and eyesight I began to make out the figures hovering above me .

I could see Marlene , Lily , Alice , Sirius , James and Remus all looking down at me concerned .

"She's awake"

"Amy how are you ?"

"You've been out for two weeks"

I didn't know who to reply to first after the numerous questions and statements .

"I'm aching but I guess I'm alright AND TWO WEEKS?"

"Yeah Lestrange got a good hit on you"

"You're not bloody joking"

"On the bright side , Sirius and I hexed him repeatedly"
James grinned .

"What a shame I wasn't able to join you"
I muttered"

Lily opened her mouth to speak only to be interrupted by Madam Pomfrey rushing in and saying

"I see your awake dear . Just drink this potion and you will be free to leave"

"What is the potion?"

"You broke both your legs and a arm but they have healed now due to a few spells and potions I had to send your way however now you just have to drink this to take away any remaining pain"

I drank the potion as I didn't particularly want to be wincing every step I took down the corridors .

"What day is it ?"
I asked

"A Sunday"

"Good because I don't want to go to lessons today"

*****************

"Weasley ?"

I turned around to see Bellatrix and embraced her in a hug which she returned tightly .

"Damn you Weasley"

"What?"

"I thought you was going to die"

"Well lucky for you I'm not dead"

Bellatrix scoffed before kissing me quickly .

"Don't go all soppy on me Black"

I said flipping the phrase she said to me the last time I spoke to her before I was put in my coma .

"Shut it"

Bellatrix replied grinning like the Cheshire Cat .

"Lestrange meant to do it . Didn't he?"

Bellatrix nodded

"Oh yeah I dealt with him"

"By doing what ?"

"I can't tell you that"

I rolled my eyes at her secrecy.

"Don't roll your eyes Weasley you should be greatful . I'm the reason his never going to bother you again"

"And how do we know that ?"

Bellatrix smirked before saying

"I just do"

I didn't even want to think what she had decided to do but she was rather creative in her own way so I wouldn't be able to figure it out anyway . However I didn't care what she did to Lestrange because as far as I'm concerned she deserved it .

*******************

Weeks went by uneventful Infact everything was going rather smooth until I realised that Christmas was coming up in a couple of weeks and I hadn't gotten anyone anything .

Also my family would most likely be hearing about my relationship with Bellatrix as I'm sure Arthur will be telling them if he hadn't sent a letter already .

Like Arthur had said all those months ago in Care of Magical Creatures, Bellatrix had shown no sign of redemption for her rather evil and cruel ways .

This meant that the Weasley family wouldn't be that accepting of me dating a prejudice , cruel Slytherin not that I blamed them but they would surely be able to deal with it .

However right now I was going to Hogsmeade with Marlene , Lily and Alice as it was a Saturday .

Sorry this chapter was shorter but I promise the next one will be longer .