Presents

Amy's POV

"Amy are you getting Black anything for Christmas ?"
Marlene asked .

"Are you getting Sirius anything for Christmas Marlene ?"

"Don't answer a question with a question . Wait ?"

I looked at her gesturing for her to continue .

"You haven't got her anything have you"

"Uh I don't know what she likes"

"I hate her with a burning passion but you have to get her something she is your girlfriend"

"I know I know and I'm going to I just don't know what ? I mean one object she owns or wants is probably more expensive than what my entire family have in there entire bank"

"I think your exaggerating but besides it's the thought that counts"

"Bellatrix isn't particularly one for thought in case you haven't noticed"

"Oh I've noticed don't you worry just get her something . Your Amy Weasley I'm sure you will find a way"

"Of course I will besides you never answered
My question"

"Yes I have"

"Lily have you got James anything ? And Alice have you got Frank anything ?"

I asked because I didn't want to be the only one not Buying my girlfriend or in there case Boyfriend anything at this moment of time.

"Yes I have"

The both replied simultaneously

"Damn"

Marlene smirked

"Just get it now"

"From where?"

"I'll show you"

*****************

Marlene took me to a small shop That seemed to sell a bit of everything from what I could see .

I looked around seeing a bunch of nice things but none of them seemed like something Bellatrix would be interested in .

It was then that I noticed something glistening which caught my eye . I saw that it was a necklace with a small detailed silver snake dangling off it . I knew Bellatrix would like something like this but frowned as it had no price tag .

I picked up the necklace and made my way towards the counter which the shop owner was stood by .

"Excuse me . How much is this ?"
I asked politely .

"It's 50 Galleons dear"

I hadn't brought enough money with me for 50 Galleons but I just knew that I had to get this for Bellatrix.

I did just about one of the only charms I could do non verbally and made the shop keeper think 20 galleons was enough .

I handed my money to the shop keeper .

"Thank you"
I said .

"Thank you for shopping here dear"

I quickly left the shop because of pure nervousness even though I already knew the shop keeper would never know I did that .

I did feel a little bad but I had no regrets . Once we was out of the shop Marlene gasped.

"Amy I can't believe you have just done that"

"I know I shouldn't have done it and don't worry I won't be doing it again I feel quite bad"

"So you should"

Marlene and I went to join Lily and Alice in the three broomsticks. I chuckled as we entered as I remembered Marlene's outburst from seeing me with Bellatrix in here .

"Where have you two been ?"
Lily asked .

"I went to buy Bellatrix a present"

"Buy ? You didn't buy it you stole it"
Marlene interrupted .

Lily gasped which I expected as Lily was actually very much so a goody goody .

"Amy did you actually ?"

"It wasn't stealing well not entirely"

Marlene scoffed but said nothing more .

"What exactly do you mean Amy ?"

Lily asked whilst raising her eyebrows.

"Well I used a non verbal charm to make the shop keeper believe the present was 20 Galleons instead of the original price"

"And what was the original price?"

"50 Galleons"

"AMY THAT IS A SCAM"

"Shut up Lily everybody is staring"
I whispered

And everyone was indeed staring as Lily had shouted that extremely loud and I didn't particularly want everyone to know i tricked a shop keeper because I was unable to afford something .

Especially the Slytherins considering they already go on too much about how my family are poor that was mostly Lucius Malfoy most likely because him and Arthur seem to have a burning hatred towards one another which only seemed to be growing .

I was brought out of my thoughts once I heard Marlene say

"The not so interesting show is over you can all get back to your conversations now"

Marlene was right it wasn't interesting in the slightest so I don't get why everyone was so interested .

"Are any of you staying here for Christmas?"
Lily asked

"I'm not sure yet"
Alice replied .

"Same here"
Marlene replied .

"I'm going home for Christmas"

I replied honestly glad I was because Christmas at the Weasley household was the best . Lily huffed before saying

"Well I'm certainly not going home because i can't put up with my sister constantly calling me a freak for the whole of the holidays"

"Why don't you all come to mine ?"
I offered .

One by one all three of them agreed to stay at mine for the Christmas holidays which was going to be good because we had never actually all stayed at one another's houses at the exact same time .

*******************

Sorry there's not much Bellatrix in this chapter there will be more of her in the next one :)