Break Up

Amy's POV

Bellatrix however wasn't grinning at all like usual infact she seemed off more colder .

"Right tell me . What's up ?"
I asked

"We can't be together anymore"
She replied coldly .

I could feel the hurt surging through my body .

"What ? Why?"

"Slytherin's will never approve . Gryffindor's will never approve . Your family won't approve and mine certainly won't"

"So ? I didn't think you cared about all that"

"I didn't but now I do"

"It was just so sudden . Somebody has said something to you"

The look in Bellatrix's face gave everything away and told me I was correct .

"No they haven't"

Bellatrix was such a bad liar even her voice when she said that gave it away .

"Liar . Who was it ?"

"I can't tell you that just get out of my sight"
Bellatrix said trying to put enough venom in her voice .

"So be it"

Whether there was a significant reason why she was breaking up with me or not it hurt nevertheless . Even the tone of voice she used hurt . Especially the tone of voice .

I refused to cry in front of her or in front of anyone for that matter so before I started I turned and fled the other way .

Thankfully the Gryffindor common room was empty minus the people which had partied too much and passed out on the sofa or the floor .

I felt the tears come and once they started they wouldn't stop .

I walked to the dorm room and was relieved to find that Marlene , Lily and Alice was asleep and thankfully I didn't cry loudly so I wouldn't wake them up .

Ok so this was a shorter chapter and don't worry they will get back together I did this for a reason :)