Jealous

Amy's POV

The photographer had taken a photo of the three of us . I swear Florence's grin couldn't get any wider . Ivan looked like he was about to murder someone where as I just looked like I didn't want to be there .

The interview with a woman who introduced herself as Lorna Skeeter went even worse than the group photo . I bet anything when my interview is in the wizarding newspaper everything put down never actually came out of my mouth as Lorna never seemed to be listening to me .

****************

I walked out of the room and ignored all the heads which turned to look at me as I walked through the corridors .

I looked straight ahead to see a angry Bellatrix making her way towards me .

"You knew I signed up so why are you mad ?"

"That thing you was talking to"

I instantly knew she was talking about Florence and I let out a grin as Bellatrix referred to her as a thing .

"You jealous?"
I asked with a grin .

I knew I was secretly glad she was jealous and I also knew I didn't like Florence either .

"Yes isn't that obvious"

"Very clearly I mean everybody is looking at us"

Which was true everybody was indeed looking at us .

Bellatrix looked around to see I was telling the truth causing her to scoff before grabbing my arm and leading us to somewhere quieter .

"Calm down Bella"

"Why should i when your flirting with that monstrosity"

"I wasn't flirting I was telling her I had a girlfriend. Believe me I dislike her just as much as you do"
I said whilst laughing .

"She's still a monstrosity"

"I agree"

"And you got picked aswell"

"I know . I still have no idea what the first task is"

"They will keep it a secret"

"How do you know that?"
I asked .

"I overheard the champion of Hogwarts talking about it in first year"

That made sense because In first year when there was a triwizard tournament the Hogwarts champion was a 7th year Slytherin .