Announcement

Amy's POV

The Christmas break went by uneventful and surprisingly Arthur didn't bring anything up to our parents .

Infact the rest of the year went by uneventful nothing had changed in mine and Bellatrix's relationship still the witty sarcastic remarks but still together nonetheless .

So this led to where I was now , packing my bags to go back to Hogwarts for my 6th year and Marlene whom had been staying at my house for the past couple of weeks had hinted that something different was going to happen at Hogwarts this year .

I agreed with her but I couldn't put my finger on whether it would be good or bad or whether I would enjoy it or not .

*************

Marlene and I sat in a compartment and a few moments later was joined by Lily and Alice .

The train ride was slow , well at least in my head it was so I went to sleep In hopes that it would make the whole ride go faster .

I woke up as the train came to a halt . I yawned before looking out of the window to see that we had infact arrived at Hogsmeade .

*************

Once sat at the Gryffindor table my eyes peered towards the Slytherin table in search for Bellatrix who I hadn't yet seen .

My gaze finally landed on her only to find she was looking right at me . She grinned which I returned , we would have to catch up after the feast .

My attention was then pulled away from Bellatrix as Dumbledore started his speech .

However this speech was a little different to his usual ones .

"Now that we are all settled in and sorted I'd like to make a announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests aswell . Ya see Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event ... The Triwizard Tournament"

Loud whispers erupted throughout the great hall at Dumbledore's announcement .

"Are any of you going to do it ?"
Sirius asked us all .

I shrugged as I didn't want to do it yet at the same time something inside me wanted to .

Marlene , Lily , Peter , Remus and Alice all said they had no intentions of taking apart in the Triwizard tournament however Sirius and James shared a look with one another which said they were definitely thinking of giving it a try and honestly I was aswell and I think the grin on my face made that rather obvious .

Lily looked at the three of us astounded before saying

"No , no and no . Are you three not aware of the fact that people die in the tornument ?"

"If someone had died they wouldn't be able to do it anymore"
I said with a grin .

"Well people could die very easily and I refuse to let you do it"

"You can't do that"
James said with a pout .

"Well well we'll Evans I'm doing whatever I Please"
Sirius said with a cocky smirk .

I saw Lily roll her eyes at all three of our antics .

So I've finally updated and I've also skipped the rest of 5th year as I felt there was no more to add to it so now we have 6th year and the Triwizard tournament :)