Wretched Dress

Amy's POV

The Yule ball was in a hour . The Yule Ball is meant to be exciting and a event you will always remember but not for me . It's going to be torture spending a night with Florence.

I was beginning to regret my decision of picking Florence even if it was to make Bellatrix jealous which there's still the possibility it won't .

"Amy you have to get ready . We only have a hour before it's starts"
Marlene ranted for the fifth time this evening .

"You go . I'm staying here"

"You have to attend . Your a champion"
Lily butted In .

"So?"

"The champions have to go . They have the first dance with there partners before any one else does"

"Your joking right ?"

"No she's really not"
Alice added .

I sighed and sprawled across my bed .

"Fine but I'm not wearing that wretched dress my parents sent me"

I thought back to the 'present' that my parents sent in a week ago . It was a dress from Aunt Tessie and anyone who had seen her or her clothing would no that her style was ghastly .

The dress was pink and frilly and looked as if it was from centuries ago .

"Why not ? I think you would look amazing in it"
Marlene mocked .

"Very funny Marlene but I won't leave this bed if I have to wear that..... That thing"

"Ok you can wear this instead"
Lily offered .

I looked at the silky black dress Lily held in her arms . It hung a little low on the chest area and pooled down to my ankles . Even I couldn't deny it , it was beautiful .

"It's beautiful . Thank you"
I grinned .

I looked in the mirror once I had put the dress on . This was much much better than Aunt Tessie's dress .

"Now Black won't be able to take her eyes of you"
Marlene smirked .

"Neither will bloody Florence"
I muttered .

"I hate her friend"
Marlene frowned .

I instantly knew she was talking about the brunette that constantly flirted with Sirius .

"You guys ready to go ?"
Alice asked .

Next chapter is the Yule ball