Everybody Knows

Amy's POV

I looked at Narcissa gesturing for her to say something .

"Bellatrix told me"

"Yes I'm aware"

"I never thought she'd fall for someone like you"

"Someone like me ? Define someone like me"
I snapped.

"No no I didn't mean any offence I just meant your like two different people . Your Gryffindor she's Slytherin . She's a bully and hates muggleborns where as your friendly and doesn't care of people's status"

"It's alright and yeah I never thought she would either but why do you want to talk to me"

"I just want to tell you that she can be hard to deal with and to put in control"

"I know that's why we ended"

"She didn't tell me that"

"That's because it happened in potions this morning"

"Why?"

"She said if anyone finds out Marlene will get tortured with the cruciartus curse ."

Narcissa's eyes widened but she didn't seem particularly shocked this must be Bellatrix's usual behavior .

"Right well I will probably be seeing her now anyway"

I nodded before entering the great hall to meet my friends .

I plonked myself imbertween Alice and Sirius and noticed Marlene looking at me .

"What was that about?"

"Take a guess"

Marlene nodded but said no more.

Throughout lunch I didn't really bother to join in conversation with my friends as I was too busy thinking about what occurred in potions .

Why can't the prejudice Slytherin's just accept muggleborns I don't see what so bad about them they are people just like us and they are just as capable of magic , Lily has proved that as she's the highest in every class she attends .

I said my goodbyes to my friends before making my way out of the great hall I was thinking of sitting by the Black Lake for a bit before Care of Magical Creatures .

I was about to reach the door of the great hall before I heard a recognizable voice shout

"WEASLEY?"

I instantly turned my head already knowing it was Bellatrix .

"What do you want Black?"

"I'm So—"

Bellatrix stopped mid word probably realising what she was about to say .

"You can't even say it can you ?"

I turned around to walk away .