Field Trip Disaster Pt. 2

June 6 2019

Everyone had ordered their food, and sat down at tables. Peter, Ned and M.J sat together. Peter saw the vents shift and heard the noise. Someone else from his class noticed, too.
"Talyn! What was that?! The vents just moved!"
"Yes, that does happen some times. No one really knows why it does that. If they do, no one has spoken up." Talyn said, putting down their plastic fork. "However, there are rumors about what makes the vents shake." Talyn started listing off rumors about the vents.
Peter subtly looked above him. There was an enterance to the vents right above the seat beside where he was sitting. He saw a slight shake in the vents. He gulped. He pretended he hadn't noticed.
Clint jumped down, in full costume. Several kids screamed because, fricken' Hawkeye had dropped from the vents, right in front of them.
"Peteeey! How are ya? Shouldn't you be in school?" Clint asked jokingly.
"Shouldn't you be in retirment?" Peter asked, just loud enough for every one in the now silent cafeteria, to hear. Everyone gasped(except M.J, 'cause, you know). Flash and Mr. Harrington were probably the most suprised of them all. Penis. Penis Parker. The quiet, bullied kid had just talked back to an Avenger.
"Peter Parker! You apologise to Mr. Barton, right now! How dare you insult an Avenger!" Mr. Harrington screeched at Peter.
"Uh, no. It's alright Mr. Peter's teacher. He does this all the time." Clint said with a laugh, trying to defend Peter. Sadly, he did the opposite.
"Oh? I was not aware you were harrassing the Avengers, Parker." Mr. Harrington seethed, his voice dripping with venom.
"Wha- no! You know what-" Clint started to mumble to himself. Seeing he was not helping matters, he looked at Peter. Peter looked right back at his Uncle Clint, glaring.
"Memes." Clint said, before jumping into the vents again.
"Uh oh" Peter said. People eventually calmed down, and went back to eating. That, however, stopped, when freaken' Princess Shuri of Wakanda walked in. A few months before, no one would know who she was. Then, T'chella decided the world should know, and the world was introduced to Wakanda and it's Royals. Everyone was freaking out, even M.J was slightly shocked. A literal Princess had walked in. The class was even more shocked when she ordered food, and sat next to Peter. She chugged a bottle of Poweraid, and held it out to Peter.
"Hey Terry, you want some?" Peter took it.
"This Bitch empty! YEET!!" Peter chucked it out over the crowd.
Shuri thought for a momment.
"Roadwork ahead?"
"Uh, yeah, I sure hope it does." Peter finished, takind a bite out of his sandwich. Now it was Peter's turn. Peter, like Shuri, thought for a second.
"How was your first day of school?" He asked Shuri with a smirk on his face.
"I HATE EVERYBODY!" Shuri yelled, slapping the table with her fists and pretending to cry.
Peter and Shuri high-fived, and started talking about memes and other random stuff. The class watched this exchange and was clearly confused. Flash was the one to break the trance. He stepped forward and taped Shuri on the sholder. She turned around.
"Hmm?" Shuri asked. Flash bowed, trying to be charming.
"May I take a selfie with you, Your Highness? Selfies are pictures taken by the person in them." Shuri looked at him.
"I know what selfies are, Idiot. Just because the wlrld didn't know of Wakanda, does not mean we were living under a rock. Sure, whatever take the picture." Flash turned a bit pink, but flashed his 'stunning' smile, while Shuri smiled her fake, paparazzi smile. Flash took the picture.
"Ha, Penis, I have a picture with a Princess, you jelous!?" Flash laughed. Shuri's face went from her paparazzi smile to pure hatred.
"What did you call my cousin?" Shuri said, standing up to face Flash, anger clear in her Wakandian accent.
"Wha-cousin? N-nothing!" Flash said clearly nervous. Shuri grabbed his phone from his hand, deleted the picture, and handed back the phone.
"There, now you don't." Shuri said, anger still clear in her voice. She turned and resumed her conversation with Peter. Everyone except Ned and M.J left them alone. When Shuri looked at her watch, she stood up.
"So sorry, guys, I have to go!"
"Don't tell the others about him." Peter said, pointing at Flash.
"Fine." Shuri ran out and waved at the door.
A few minutes later, Talyn stood up and clapped their hands to get the class's attention.
"Lunch hour is over, everyone! Now, we had an hour before the Q and A! I am going to take you to some of the higher labs!"
Talyn led them through higher labs.
"You were all lucky to meet Dr. Banner earlier. He is normaly in the labs on some of the top floors." Talyn said, leading them to an Avengers museum. Peter spotted a certain cobra sitting next to a Loki display with another tour guide.
"Um, everyone stay back! How did a cobra get in her?!" Talyn asked in a panic. The cobra turned back into the man Peter knew it would. Everyone gasped, surrounding the god of mischeif with questions about Thor.
"Enough, foolish mortals." Loki said camly, barely raising his voice.
The class quieted immediatly.
"My brother is currently cleaning up a prank. I am here to help supervise the tour of the museum." Loki said, eyes scanning the crowd. When he say Peter, his eyes lit up.
"I shall take half of them, Mx Tanner." With Talyn and the other tour guide's help, they got the class into two groups, Peter in the one Loki was 'supervising'. Loki and Peter stayed at the back, far away from Flash, who was at the front. They talked quietly, eventually, Peter heard a small buzzing. He looked to the left to see Scott and Hope shrunk down. No one else noticed. When the tour of the musium was done, the second tour guode, Scott, Hope and Loki left, but not before Flash got Loki's autograph. Flash waved it in his face, somehow not believing that Peter had an internship.
"You have 5 minutes to look around a bit by yourselves." Talyn said, going to the door to supervise.
Flash and a couple others made a bee-line to the Spider-man displays. Ned, M.J and Peter split up, Ned going to the Captain America displays, M.J to the displays of Wasp, and Peter to the Black Widow displays. After 5 minutes, Talyn called them over. They got into the elevator.
"Floor 123, please." Talyn said. The elevator started moving. Peter knew someone (most likely Mr. Stark) had given them permission to go higher up than a tour guide normally could. The Q and A. At a very high level. Almost all the Avengers would be there, then. Peter knew it. He was dead.