Loyal 'Till The End Pt. 2

"He was loyal 'till the end." Natasha looked up again.
"Please!" The Angel nodded at Natasha's demand.
"A life for a life..."

"Just kidding! Seriously though, he ain't gonna talk to me alone. Come along, Natasha." The Angel said, holding out her hand. Natasha took it, and they were gone in a flash of light.

Natasha held onto the Angel. She saw memories of the past couple days. They were... in the past? No, they were tim-traveling.
"No, Natasha, we aren't time traveling. We're moving through space at the speed of light." The Angel said, conforting Natasha. Natasha felt herself become calm, before hitting the ground.
"Here we are! My home! I believe it's this way..." The Angel muttered. She walked over to a tree and pulled down on a branch. The trunk opened up and The Angel walked inside, Natasha at her heels. The Angel walked over to a... work desk?
"No, an enchantment desk." The Angel said. She turned to the enchantment desk. She started a chant. After a few minutes, there was a flash of light.
Natasha looked around. Peter was there, and they were with the other Avengers in the forest. Natasha hugged her son, he hugged her back.
"That hurt alot.." Peter mumbled. "Yes, I remember."
"Come along, Pete." Natasha said cheerily, happy to have her son back.

A few weeks later

Natasha and Peter sat on the couch, alone. Peter hugged Natasha and fell asleep, muttering.
"I love you, Mama Spider.." Natasha smilied. The Angel was right. Loyal 'till the end.

A/N Okay, so I actually had trouble deciding if the Angel was actually a disguise and a bad person. But then I thought "Too much death.....for now." So, yeah! Sorry for not uploading. Today was the last day of school. It was AWESOME! We have a final countdown every year. And then.... And then... the race to the doors.... The hallways are always packed during this time. After the countdown(you HAVE to wait for it to finish before you run. if you don't, you are a disgrace.) I barelled it outa there, with my arms pishing people outa the way. It was fun! Anyway, I won't be uploading on Sunday, but maybe a short message on Monday. I'm gonna be at my cousins for Canada Day. Any other Canadians here?