Found Part 1

"He's alive."

That was the first thing the Winter Soldier said. No one knew what it mean't, except Natasha, who teared up. No one understood what was happening. Natasha Romanoff was crying. Crying. That's never happened. Like ever. All of the men were standing in shocked silence, not even Clint had seen her cry.

"What did they do to him?" She asked through her silent tears. Bucky just shook his head. Natasha was so upset that she had to leave the room, Clint following her while the other Avengers attempted to interrogate Bucky.

"Whats going on Nat?"

"My son Clint! That's whats going on! I prayed he was dead. But no, hes alive, and Hydra has him! What am I going to do now Clint? Knowing that Hydra has my baby." Natasha quickly broke into sobs while Clint held her.

That night all the avengers (Bruce, Tony, Clint and Steve, Thor was currently off world) gathered around a moping Natasha. "Nat you have to tell us what this is about," Steve said, crossing his arms. Clint looked sympathetic after what happened earlier, but the other three looked annoyed.

"Red Room, Hydra, they wanted the perfect soldier. Madame B. she-she volunteered me," At this point tears were starting to stream down Natasha's face, but she ignored it and continued. "I-I was fifteen, almost sixteen, when they brought me to a room. They called the honor a birthday present. No windows, the door automatically locked. No escape. (Okay anyone who's reading this, bare with me. When people get upset their sentences start to get choppier. I wanted it to seem like it was genuine emotion) Then-Then Bucky was shoved in. File, he had a file. It gave us till morning. 12 hours. We did it." All of the avengers were just staring at Natasha shocked, until Clint started to rub her back and prompt her to continue. As much as it pained them they needed to know. "It was a boy. I held him, once. They took him away. I wanted him to be dead! I didn't want him to suffer, but he has. I couldn't save him. They took him away." At this point Natasha was starting to get mad.

"Nat calm down. Its okay, we'll find him. Nat, you need to calm down," One of the guys said, but Natasha didn't notice, she just walked away. Bruce's veins were starting to turn green and the other three were fuming. "We should talk to Bucky, see what he remembers."

What they didn't expect to see was Natasha and Bucky crying together. Even though Bucky was strapped down to the table, Natasha was holding one of his hands in hers, bawling her eyes out. They had never seen Natasha show that much emotion the entire time they'd known her. This hit her hard. They stood unnoticed by the two parents. They heard Natasha whisper, "Tell me about him."

"Hes twelve now. Tiny as can be. Smart too. His alias is Peter Parker. They called him The Winter Spider, a mix of us. He absolutely hates Hydra. He wants to leave. Remembers everything I tell him no matter how much they try to brain wash him." Both Natasha and Bucky smiled. They literally smiled. "I told him about you. At least what I could remember. He helped me reverse the brain washing. I remembered because of him. He wants to meet you. The thought of you kept him sane. Hes half spider. They said something about how they implanted radioactive spider DNA in him or something. He can climb walls and stick to the ceiling. Sometimes webs come out of his fingers, but it doesn't always work. Its kind of random so they made him webs, like a spider. It was always funny to watch him randomly shoot webs at walls. His senses are enhanced, which made him better for battle. They sent him out on all my missions. From age one, once he was trained. Its all he's ever known. They're two other enhanced that survived. They're fifteen now, they've been they're for the last 5 years. They joined right after they're parents died. They were ten, he was eight. They're basically siblings. We have to get them out too. Natasha we can't let them rot. We have to save our baby."