Identity Reveal Pt. 2

June 9 2019

Peter sat in the lab, working on the Ironman suit for Tony. Tony left, saying he'd be back. Natasha walked into the lab.
"Hey, маленький паук, whatca ya working on?" Nat asked, walking over to the boy she saw as a son.
"Helping Mr. Stark with the Ironman suit, why?" Peter said looking at his mo- Ms. Romanoff.
"I dunno, I wanted to take you out for ice cream." The ex-assasin/spy said, looking fondly at him. Peter looked back at the Ironman suit with a look that said 'but the suit'.
"I already asked Tony, calm down." Natasha laughed. Clint dropped down from the vents. Both spiders were expecting this.
"Can I come!?" Clint asked, jumping up and down. Natasha nodded, rolling her eyes. Peter smiled and got his bag.
"C'mon, guys!" Clint said running to the elevator. Peter ran to catch up. Again, Natasha rolled her eyes. They went to a small place downtown. They went to the park and ate their ice cream.
"So Pete, are you gonna tell them? About Spidey?" Natasha asked licking her cherry ice cream.
"Like, only the Avengers would know." Clint said, licking his birthday cake ice cream. Peter thought for a momment, eating his candy floss ice cream.
"I have an idea." Peter said, and they formed a plan.

~(@>©) A time skip brought to you by Joe (he is nervous about his eyes, please don't make fun of him)~

Peter and the others, minus Clint, were sitting in the living room. Clint was 'making lunch'. Suddenly, an arrow shot towards Peter's head, making his SpideySenses go mad. He latched onto the ceiling. The Avengers didn't notice. Instead, they started yelling at Clint.
"What if you hit him?"
"Why would you do that?"
"You could've killed him!"
Were all things that got shouted at Clint. Tony turned to Natasha.
"Hey Tasha, why aren't you freaking out? You are easily the most protective of Peter." Tony asked. Natasha and Clint were both staring at the ceiling with amused grins on their faces. Confused, the Avengers looked up, only to see Peter latched onto the ceiling, messing around with his web shooters.
"WHAT?! You're Spider-man!?"Most of the Avengers shouted at him.
"You're just a kid!"
"You could be killed!"
"You stole Cap's sheild!"
"You stopped my metal arm!"
Peter covered his ears. It took a while for everyone to calm down. Bucky and Steve left to cook and cool off, Clint let Sam beat him at Mario Kart, Vision floated around, Shuri and Peter quoted vines, Thor and Loki drank tea and ate poptarts, Natasha and T'Challa talked and Tony and Bruce went to work in the labs.
"Dinner!" Bucky called from the kitchen.
"Y'know Bucky, now we call it lunch." Sam said.
"Old habits die hard." Bucky said with a shrug. After lunch(it was pasta), the Avengers sat back in the living room.
Loki held out his hand to Thor. Thor sighed and put a $50 bill in Loki's hand. Shuri and Wanda held out their hands. Vision and T'Challa both put a $20 bill in each girl's hand. Peter leaned against Natasha's shoulder, happy he didn't have to keep that secret from the Avengers anymore. Natasha smiled slightly and rubbed Peter's back. Almost like mother and son. Well, that is what they thought of each other.