Wait... What!?

Suggested by Selenemoonlight18

Peter sat in his room at Aunt May's appartment. Aunt May was away on a trip, but he still spent time there. He reached for another chemical to add to the mix. He picked it up and poured it into another chemical. The chemicals were bubbling. Peter reached for his notebook to write it down when suddenly there was a loud bang and an explosion. Peter thought it was just a small explosion, until he looked down.
"Damn, what did I do?" He had turned into a girl! His hair now flowed to his shoulder. He reached for his phone. He clicked on the first number and opened up the text messages. Shuri.

~Texting~

Spideyboi: uh, Shuri?

SlayQueen: what did you do?

Spideyboi: something.... happened...

SlayQueen: elaborate

Spideyboi: so I was messing around, mixing chemicals

SlayQueen: go on

Spideyboi: there was an explosing and...

SlayQueen: And?

Spideyboi: now I'm a girl...

SlayQueen: 😂😂😂 are you high? thats impossible, pete

Spideyboi: .... you need some proof?

SlayQueen: uh, yeah

~with shuri~

Shuri's phone rang. It was Peter face timing her. She answered the call. Peter looked very paniced and... feminine...
"Peter? That's a little too far with this prank!" Shuri said, laughing.
"It's not a freaking prank!" Peter squeaked, face going pink.
"Oh my gosh, your voice! Its so high-pitched! What did you use, helium?" Shuri cried laughing harder. Peter angirly sighed and showed Shuri his figure.
"Oh gosh, you actually are a girl now... What chemicals did you use?" Shuri asked, her laughing ceasing. Peter picked up his notes and read them off, Shuri copying them.
"Mkay, Imma test this out." Shuri mumbled.
"Wait, don't! What if you get stuck as a boy!?" Peter cried out. Shuri waved her hand.
"Nah, we'll figure out how to turn us back." She then set up her phone and got her chemicals. Peter watched as Shuri mixed the chemicals the exact same way and order as he had. After the fifth ingrediant, there was a bang and an explosion. There before Peter, was Shuri. As a boy. She looked down and fainted.
"Oh my gosh, Shuri!" Peter cried, very clearly annoyed. After a few moments, Shuri sat up.
"I told you!" Peter huffed, crossing his arms. Shuri just stared at him.
"Well, you should go tell Natasha, I shall go tell my brother." With that she hung up.
Peter sighed, and scrolled through the contacts. He clicked on the one that read 'Mama' and waited. It was answered on the second ring.
"Whats up Pete?" Nat asked. Peter could hear the page of Natashas book turn.
"Uh... Iys kinda hard to explain... Can you come over to Aunt May's?"
Natasha was confussed, but stood up.
"Yeah, okay, I'm on my way." Nat walked out of her room and walked to May's appartment.
When she got there, she knocked their 'secret' knock. Two knocks, a pause, and three more knocks.
The door opened immediatly. There stood Peter, phone in hand, as a girl?
"Uhh, Pete? What happened?" She asked, stepping into the appartment.
"I was mixing chemicals in my room, there was an explosion and now I'm a girl. Shuri wanted the formula so I gave it to her. Now shes a boy. I guess I found a gender changing potion thing?" Peter rambled. Nat just stared, then she grinned.
The others were told of Peter and Shuri's gender changes. Some laughed until they saw the pictures, others simply accepted it. Shuri was doing fine, her life life didn't really change much, but Peter...
Peter's life was hell. When he got his... Uh, time of the month, he got a very painful cramp. Well he had that cramp, he almost cried. Peter had to call Natasha, who practicaly flew over.
When Natasha saw Peter in a fatal position, she burst out laughing.
"Now you are feeling the pain that women have to deal with monthly!" Natasha cried through her laughing. Natasha had to get Peter a tylnol and a hot water bottle. Peer spent at lot of money on chocolate that week.
Peter hated everything that week. It was the worst week for everyone. Why?
Fun Fact: Peter Parker on his period is the worst b*tch you will ever meet. Mood swings like crazy.
When Ned and MJ found out, Ned just stared at him. MJ, however, mercilessly laughed at him. They're great friends...

Natasha was very helpful to Peter for the month that he was a girl.
Peter never disrespected a wahmen again, even as a joke. He went to every woman support thing that he could, and he gave every woman he knew well a hug.

A/N Okay, I got multiple requests, so I decided to make semi-long oneshots useing a few of the requests.
Quick Question: Do you want me to do a Q n A? Comment yes or no. <3
Love you all!