Terrific Tour

A/N Bucky, Natasha, Wanda, Pietro and Peter are a family. Wanda, Pietro and Peter are the biological children of Bucy and Natasha. Pietro's age will stay the same, but Wanda will be Peter's twin instead. Wanda  and Peter are 15. This is inspired by book My Baby Spider, written by ThatOneGirl346

Bucky, Natasha, Wanda and Peter were driving in the car.
"Okay, Wanda, your will go by Wanda Maximoff and Peter, you will go by Peter Parker. My birth name is little known, so I'll use that. Wanda and Peter, you'll be our adoptive kids, okay?" Natasha told them, turning around in the front seat.
"Хорошо мама (Alright Mama)." Peter and Wanda said. Natasha turned to Bucky.
"You can also go by your birth name. James Barnes is a common enough name." She said as she put on a wig and eye contacts. Bucky parked the car and put on his disguise. The teens hopped out of the car and looked at the big school. Peter turned to Natasha.
"Позволят ли нам пойти в школу в середине семестра?(Will they let us go to school in the middle of the semester?)" Peter asked, looking back at the school.
"They should." Bucky said, locking the car.
"You two will have to speak english to fit in. You can't use your abilities or talk about HYDRA. You can talk in your heads, but that's it." Natasha told her kids as they started walking to the school.
They walked into the front office, and the secratary showed them to the principal's office. There was a desk with two chairs in front of it and one chair behind the desk. In the chair behind the desk was a man.
"Hello, I am Mr. Mortia. You are?" The man behind the chair asked.
"I'm am James Barnes, this is my wife Natalia Romanova. These are our children Wanda Maximoff and Peter Parker. We are here to enroll them into a school, and we thought Midtown would be the one." Bucky said as the four sat down.
"Why do you all have differant last names?" Mr. Mortia asked, folding his hands.
"I wanted to keep my last name, and the children are adopted. They have their biological last names so they know they're roots." Natasha said simply. Mr. Mortia stood up.
"Ah, shall we begin the tour?" He asked. The family stood up and the principal lead them through the school.
They entered science classrooms where kids were experamenting with chemicals. They walked past another room where kids sat reading and studying.
"This is a room where the students can come during lunch and free periods. They can read, study, take quizzes." Mr. Mortia said, picking up a, very fitting, Avengers quiz. Wanda and Peter snickered quietly at the irony.
As they were walking through the halls, Peter suddenly jumped back, pulling Wanda with him. A second later, a book was thrown across the hall. It whizzed past them, right where they were before. Natasha turned around and raised an eyebrow at Peter.
"Прости мама! Но вы бы предпочли, чтобы Ванда получила удар?(Sorry Mama, but would you prefer Wanda got hit?)" Peter asked sassily. Natasha reprimanded him in Russian, while a snickering Wanda and Bucky, as well as a confused principal watched. When Natasha turned back to Mr. Mortia, he stared at her.
"What language was that?"
"Russian." Bucky answered.
"Well, if they like learning languages, we teach Spanish, German, Latin and French." Mr. Mortia declared, continuing the tour.
"Oh, we already know those!" Wanda said, turning to the principal who had stopped in his tracks. Peter, worried that 6 languages was not enough, turned to the principal aswell.
"We also know Gaelic, Dutch, Greek and Swedish." Peter said nervously. Mr. Mortia turned to the teens.
"You can't know 10 languages!" He exclaimed. Natasha chuckled.
"They do." She said. The principal then had both speak a paragraph in each language, using a speach translatolor as they spoke. The principal looked shocked, but then simply continued the tour.
"This is the art department. We teach all types of art." Mr. Mortia exclaimed as they passed a room full of paint-covered students.
"Next is the math department." Mr. Mortia said.
Soon enough, the tour ended. Bucky thanked Mr. Mortia.
"We'll certaintly consider enrolling them in this school." Natasha said as they walked out.
When they got in the car, Natasha turned around to face the teens.
"Итак, что ты думаешь?(So, what did you think?)" She asked. Peter and Aanda exchanged looks.
" Мне понравилось. Я был бы счастлив там.(I liked it. I'd be happy there.)" Wanda declared as the car started moving.
"Я хочу пойти туда!(I want to go there!)" Peter exclaimed. Natasha turned to Bucky with a look that said 'Guess they're going to Midtowne'.

A/N Part 2?