Code O

Peter sat at his desk at school, head throbbing. He was on the verge of a sensory overload, but it was his last class. He could make it through 40 minutes.
About halfway through the class, Peter clutched his head, wincing. Flash seemed to notice this and whispered taunting things to him.
"What, Penis? That small brain hurting from the easy math?" Flash taunted. Peter winced again and wrote something down, trying to pass it to Ned, who was closest.
Unfortunatly, Flash noticed and yelled for the teacher. The teacher walked up and demanded the note, yelling at Peter. Peter winced again and handed over the note. The teacher stalked back to the front of the class and cleared his throught, ready to read the note. Everyone got themselves ready, prepared for a note about something embarassing, like a crush. Instead, the teacher read, confused.
"Ned, Code O." Everyone sat in silence, waiting for more words. Ned and MJ, however, looked paniced.
"What does 'Code O' mean, huh?" The teacher yelled at Peter. Peter cowerd back, covering his ears. The teacher kept demamding answers, voice steadly getting louder. Ned tried to explain, but the teacher only wanted Peter's response.
No one noticed MJ quietly slip out. The students started demanding answers aswell, and soon enough, Peter was crying. He sat on the floor, crying and covering his aching ears. Ned tried to get him out, but to no avail.
Meanwhile, MJ stood in the hall, her phone ringing. Finally, the person picked up.
"Get over here, now. Midtown High, Room C. Code O." She said into the phone quickly. She heard someone coming down the halls and hung up. She slipped back into Room C, the door silencing the noise as it closed behind her. She ran over and tried to help Ned calm Peter down. Ned whispered for MJ to get Peter's bag and get the headphones. She grabbed the construction-type earphones and  onto Peter's head. Peter calmed slightly before wincing at Flash's sudden screech that was louder than all the others.
"I called them." MJ stated to Ned, looking back at the door.
After a solid 4 minutes of trying to calm Peter down, the door was kicked open. The room quickly silenced. In walked The Black Widow and The Winter Soldier. Natasha scanned the room and made a beeline for Peter.
"HA! Penis's lies will finally be revealed!" Flash screamed in Joy, everyone joining in. Natasha's eyes had murder in them as Bucky walked over. Harley then walked in.
"SHUT THE F*CK UP!" Harley demanded, running up to Peter as Bucky picked up the crying spiderling.
"Возьми его к машине. Есть кое-что, что мне нужно решить.(Take him to the car. There is something I need to adress.)" Natasha said to Harley and Bucky, glaring at the room of silent teenagers. Harley and Bucky nodded and walked out. Natasha turned to the class.
"Thank you Ned, MJ." She smilied at Peter's friends. Her gaze turned cold as she adressed the class again.
"Okay, what you just witnessed, with Peter clutching his head and crying-" Natasha was cut off mid-sentance by Flash.
"You mean being a pussy!" Flash screeched, earning a few laughs. Natasha stalked over to Flash and slapped him.
"DON'T talk about my маленький паук like that!" She threatened the cowering boy. She cleared her throught and turned back to the terrified class.
"What you just witnessed is called a Sensory Overload, or Code O. Peter's senses are more... fragile than the averange person. So, if this happends again, pick up a phone, call me and tell me 'Code O', the location and the room Peter is in, like MJ did. Understood?" Natasha asked. When no one answered, she looked over everyone again.
"Understood?!" She repeated, raising her voice. The room muttered 'yes ma'am' and she turned to the teacher.
"And who are you to not only yell at a student who is in distress, but allow other students to do the same?" The teacher hung his head.
"You should be ashamed of yourselves." Natasha told the teacher and class.
"Thank you again, Ned and MJ." And with that, The Black Widow walked out. She ran to the car and gave Friday, who was inputted into the car, all the instructions for Code O, even though Harley and Bucky had covered them.
When they reached the tower, Natasha and Bucky ran around to everyone, simply telling them Code O, as Harley carried Peter to his room. Tony had Friday anounce to each floor Code O. Everyone person who has ever entered the tower had been informed that Code O means shut up and make as little noise as possible, that means going barefoot if it is quieter.
When Peter finally recovered, Harley stood and helped him up.
"Finally. You were out for hours!" Harley said and kissed Peter.
"C'mon, your mom and dad are worried." Harley said, leading Peter to the dining room. The Avengers and Co. settled down to supper, Peter, Natasha, Bucky and Harley retelling what had happend.

A/N 3 updates in 4 hours, what is up with me? In this one-shot, Harley knows Russian. Parley. WinterWidow.