Family Day Pt. 1

Peter sat in class. His teacher held them all back after class.
"Okay class, on Friday, we will have a family day! You can take two or three people and they can look at your work." Peter looked miserable. Flash noticed this.
Flash stopped Peter outside.
"Hey Penis, are you parents coming? Aunt and Uncle? Oh wait, they can't. They're dead!" Peter simply walked away.

When Peter entered the Penthouse, Natasha noticed Peter was less than happy.
"Hey Baby Spider, what's wrong?" She asked the other spider.
"Oh it's nothing!" Peter said. Then he saw Nat's death Stare.
"Alright, fine Mama Spider. They're having a Family Day on Friday, and I have no one to come." Peter sighed, already hearing Flash laugh at him when no one comes. Nat surprises Peter with her next question.
"What time?"
"It's all day."
"I can arange that."

On Friday

Peter walked into the school, looking around. He spotted Ned and ran over.
"Hey Peter!" They talked for a bit before the bell rang. After a few minutes, Peter felt someone punch him. He turned around, already knowing who it was. Flash.
"Look at Puny Pathetic Penis Parker! No one came for him because everyone dies to get away from him! Everyo-" Flash was cut off.
"I clearly didn't. Now, what did you call Peter?" Flash, not recognizing the voice, spat out.
"Who the hell do you think you are to talk to me like that?" Flash asked, still not turning around. Peter face-palmed. Bothe he andd Flash were dead.
"I should ask you the same question." The voice growled. Finally, Flash turned around, and nearly peed himself. He had just treated the Black Widow like trash.
"Um... Anyway, Ms. Widow, what are you doing here?" Flash asked, trying to be polite.
"I'm here for Peter Parker. You know, the boy you were just making fun of?" Natasha growled.
"HA! Parker's lies will finally be exposed!" Flash cheered. Natasha pushed passed him and started talking to Peter in russian. Peter sighed, and to everyone who was watching's surprise, Peter answered, also in russian.

Lunch

Flash sauntered up to Natasha and tried to flirt with her. Natasha just ignored him and continued her russian conversation with Peter. This didn't make Flash happy. He got mad, and all Hell broke loose.

A/N So. If you like Creepypastas and such, I've started a Creepypasta Headcannons book. Also, I am gonna continue 'Guardians of Peter Parker'. I just had my head crammed and if I don't write the first part of an idea, I will most likely forget it.