Guardians of Peter Parker Pt. 2

Mantis sat beside Peter, calming him from the on-coming sensory-overload. She quietly led him to the car, Gamora and Groot following.
Meanwhile in the classroom, Rocket was threatening to shoot the teachers and the students head off.
"Who the hell, are you to slap someone?!" Peter Quill Demander of Flash and his goons. Flash cowered back into wall.
"Why would you pick on someone so kind?" Peter Quill turned to the teacher. "And who are YOU not to interfere!?"
Rocket raised his blaster at the teacher and looked to Peter Q.
"Permission 'ta shoot his head off?" Rocket asked, nodding toward the terrified teacher.
"No, Peter would kill us. So, permission denied." The teacher looked relived, before Peter Q continued.
"Reluctantly." Rocket lowered the blaster and walked out the door. Peter Q, however, stayed behind. He pulled his hand up from under the desk, flipping the teacher off.
"Oh, my gosh, sir, is this yours?" He asked before walking out.
At the car, Rocket was retelling what happend, ending at when he walked out. Peter Q then told the part about him flipping the teacher off. Peter P laughed his head off. 

The End.

A/N I'm so sorry that this took so long! I'm also sorry about the length of this. I lost motivation for this one-shot just after I started it.