Orphan

June 20 2019

Peter Parker sat on his bed talking to his best friend, Harley Keener, about Spider-man. Okay, his crush Harley Keener. He was one of the 3 other people who knew Peter was Spider-man. Suddenly, Ms. Parama called out to us all.
"Some families are coming to adopt some people." She called. The kids all knew the drill. The kids lined up, making sure the little kids were happy. The families came through. Peter was so busy with keeping the little kids from getting hurt, that he didn't notice Harley wasn't behind him anymore. Peter asked Ms. Parama where Harley was.
"I'm sorry Pete, he was adopted by a couple a few minutes ago." She said frowning. Peter's face fell.
"He didn't tell me.." Peter muttered so quietly only he could hear.
She then turned to the little kids.
"Okay, this is the last family for today." Ms. Parama called out. Again, they lined up.
A redheaded woman came through the door. She walked quietly. Peter wondered why, until he realised. This was the Black Widow. She walked from the little kids to the oldest kids. With Harley gone, Peter was the oldest. She stopped in front of him.
"What is your name? Tell me about yourself." She demanded.
"My name is Peter Parker. I am 15 years old. I have been here for three years, and I always want the little kids to gat a family." Peter replied. Natasha nodded, and walked away to talk to the younger kids.
As she talked to them, they all seemed to want the same thing. Natasha was talking yo a little girl named Delilah.
"Can you adopt Peter? He deserves a family." She told Natasha. All the kids seem to want this. She thanked them, and walked over to Ms. Parama.
"I would like to adopt Peter Parker." Ms. Parama nodded. As Natasha filled out the forms, Ms. Parama got Peter.

At the Tower

Natasha walked to the elevator, Peter walking behind her. He had already gotten used to calling her mom(at her request). They got to the Penthouse. She greeted the Avengers.
"This is Peter. I just adopted him." Natasha said curtly. Tony looked up.
"You adopted a kid, too? So did Steve and I. This is-" Tony(I don't actually ship Stony, but I wanted to have HarleyxPeter and Uncle Bucky. It would be awkward for Peter to call his crush's parents 'Uncle') was cut off by Peter.
"HARLEY!" Peter ran to hug him.
"oof" Harley said as Peter hugged him. Peter started to lecture Harley about telling him things and other stuff. When Peter finished, the Avengers were all watching them.
"Okay, jeez, sorry!" Harley said.
"You two know each other?" Steve asked.
"We met when I came to the orphanage two years ago. Been best-friends since." Harley said. Both boys looked a little upset at the word 'friend', but only Nat noticed.

A Few days later

Clint came running into the room.
"Peter is Spider-man!" He shouted. Everyone stared at him. Of course they did. Peter, who before was calmly reading, shot up.
"HARLEY!" He screamed and ran out of the room.

A/N Part 2?