III

✩ The sweetest times happened back in the day, take me back ✩

If I had to pick one thing that was the absolute worst about being a villain, it would be the publicity. New's flew through the streets of us attacking U.A during their trip to the unforeseen simulation joint. 

Honestly, I didn't get why people were making such a big deal, it's not like we achieved anything, we were outnumbered and unprepared, to say the least. Going out was a struggle, having to hide our identities the best we could. 

Whenever I went out I had to leave my hair down, put in contacts and wear a face mask. Was this all a little extra?

 Yes. 

The public hasn't been exposed to any of our facial characteristics but, there were a lot of students and heroes there who could easily identify us.

It's been one ish week since we attacked. I looked at my reflection as I combed my hair, it was getting rather long then what I'm used to, but I thought It looked nice. I notice a small amount of black* in the center of my scalp. I sighed, trying my best to ignore my roots coming in. 

I know it's bad for your hair to constantly keep dying it but this was the one thing I could change about myself physically that connected me to my past. Looks like I'll be going out to the store today.

I walked out of my room wearing an all-black outfit, (H/C) hair out from its usual side ponytail. I also put in silver contacts. The best thing about this world is that everyone's eyes and hair colour were unnatural. I grabbed a hold of a white face mask from my bag and put it in place, covering my mouth and nose. 

Someone once said my eyes were my most noticeable feature.

That person's dead so I guess their opinion is irrelevant now.

 "Good afternoon boys, I was thinking of running to get a few things, need something?" Kuro and Shi are always drinking I swear. They both shook their head basically canceling me from their conversation.

It was cloudy outside, a tad chilly as well.

 I found it ironic our hideout was so close to the city. I guess that's the surprise if heroes were to find us. 

I noticed a lot of teenagers were out, I guess I failed to realize school just ended. I finally made my way to the mall. I wasn't big on commercial places like this but it was interesting to watch people hang out with their friends.

I always wondered what that was like.

Sure, I have Shi, but he was one, four-ish years older than me, and he didn't like going outside, at all. All I want is a younger member or even one the same age as me. I know I can never have a normal life but what's the worst that can happen from wishing for small things like a friend.

 I didn't even realize I was lost in thought, yet my body dragged itself towards the hair dye. I sigh, reaching out for (H/C) dye. While looking at all my options I heard a loud group of people laughing. My eyes widen, seeing U.A students. And not just any U.A students. 

Students who were there at USJ.

 I slightly panicked pulling my hood up hiding my face as best as I could. I mentally cursed. 

Why do I have the worst luck ever?

I heard them talking and walking past me. 

Yes, leave so I can also leave with no issues.

 Of course, the universe was not on my side. 

I felt a body get pushed into my back, I put my hands in front of me as I got shoved into the stand. The students laughing quickly died down as they all noticed me. 

Great. 

"Omg, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I slightly turned my head, minimizing the amount they see me. I notice it was the redhead who bumped into me. I lifted my face mask higher and nodding, not saying anything.

"Hey! You look about our age! My name is Mina, this is Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Bakugou!"

 The pink girl held her hand out, why are heroes so happy all the time.

 I shyly returned the handshake. I look at the blonde boy, or now known as Bakugou, during the random attack he was in, during USJ, he still managed to grab my attention. 

They all looked at me as if waiting for something. "Um... Sorry?" 

Gosh, why am I so stupid. I shouldn't have left today. 

"Ha! She can't even form words, don't worry sweetheart I know my looks are blinding but you don't need to be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to." The electric boy, or known as Kaminari winked at me. I scrunch my eyebrows looking at him in disgust. Kirishima laughed dragging his friend far away from me as possible. 

"Sorry to break it to you Kami, but she keeps eyeing out Bakugou over there." I looked at the redhead in confusion. I wasn't staring at the explosive boy.

Was I? 

Bakugou scoffed rolling his eyes. "Hey No Name, quit staring at me it's fucking creepy."

"My name isn't no name. . . It's (Y/N)" 

What the hell (Y/N), why did you just say your name to the people you're currently at war with. 

Talk about being stupid.

 I noticed the pink alien girl smile. "(Y/N)! What a cute name for a cute girl! Say, we should get your number! You seem so sweet and I'd personally love to get to know you. " If only you knew who I really was, you wouldn't hesitate to end my life right here.

 I didn't want to, yet at that moment I couldn't control my body as I punched in my phone number into Mina's. The interaction quickly ended with them waving goodbye to me. 

When they were out of my eyesight I released a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. 

So much for a fun trip outside. 

Word Count: 1018

Published: Friday, June 14th, 2019

* for plot sakes, please don't have (Y/N)'s hair as black, it will be said why in future chapters.