XII

Still Bakugous Pov

"NO ONE FUCKING TALK TO ME!" 

I ran towards my room, completely ignoring that old hag and the other one. I hate Shitty Hair so much. Why the hell did he have to tell me that?! 

><><><><><

"Dude . . . I think you have feelings for (Y/N)." 

I widen my eyes. I was at a loss of words. There was no way I liked Shitty No Name. She was a weak, quirkless loser. I'm going to be the number one hero! I can't have someone like her dragging me down. Although . . . I will admit, she had a cute laugh and those (E/C) orbs that were as mysterious as the ocean. They told a story. And part of me wanted to be a part of it.

"Bakugou, why is your face all red?" 

I didn't even realize the rush of colour that occurs on my face. I lifted my hands up to my cheeks, feeling the heat. Okay, now I'm starting to panic. "Kirishima . . . ".  I watched as the redhead lifted his face to look at me. I never call him by his name. 

"What the fuck do I do?" 

><><><><><

I slammed myself on my bed. Stuffing my face into my pillow, screaming into it out of frustration. My heart is in constant pain every time I think about her. But it's good pain. I think back on all our memories, and although there isn't much, I still can't help but smile. Maybe it's the way she wasn't afraid of me, maybe it's the way her voice sounded in my ears. 

"Oh fuck you (Y/N) . . . "

><><><><><

I walked through the door of my stupid classroom. Not wanting to talk to anyone (like always) I went straight to my desk. I put my feet up and looked at the ceiling. "Bakugou!" I rolled my eyes recognizing the owner of the voice. Shitty Hair looked at me with anticipating eyes. "What the fuck do you want?" 

Kirishima blinked his eyes innocently. "Did you text your girlfrie-mmff" I quickly placed my hand over Kiri's mouth. His eyes widen trying to get out of my grip. That made me only angrier. I heard his muffling and finally let go. "Geez! I didn't think you would be that protective of her. I mean she is super hot and-" 

"I'LL FUCKING BLOW YOUR FACE OFF!" 

I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I looked at who it was and I saw the familiar, too familiar curly green hair. 

"What do you want Deku . . ." 

He was shaking. I smirked at his shivering figure. Deku cleared his throat, trying to avoid all eye contact with me. "I-I didn't know y-you had a g-girlfriend. . ." 

Oh, this little fucking bitch shit. 

"I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND GOD DAMNIT SHITTY HAIR DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT PLANET WE LIVE ON! EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS STUPID." 

I watched as Deku ran away, Kirishima following him trying to comfort him. No one told him to be a big baby anyway. I sat back down at my desk, waiting for Aizawa Sensei to come. Finally, that constantly tired man decided to show up.  After some stupid lecture he was saying, he gave us the papers we need to pick for our internships. 

I'm still fucking pissed that shitty half and half bastard got more requests then I did. 

After a long time of thinking and looking at all the names. I decided on who I would go with. 

><><><><><><><

"I hate this." 

Best Jenist glared at me. "Stop moving. You must look like a proper gentleman." He gelled my hair down so much I don't even look like myself anymore. "No one likes anyone who looks like this. I look so fucking dead." I winced in pain as he slapped the back of my head. "Gentlemen don't use such language either. You'll never get a girl if you continue acting like this." I blinked a few times trying to process what he said. 

"Never. . . ?" For some odd reason, that word hurt. Ugh, who am I kidding I know exactly why it hurt. I didn't want it to be never. I wanted it to be soon. With her. 

I'm so fucking whipped, aren't I?

Clearly, the pro hero noticed my out of character behavior.  I couldn't see it. But I could tell he was smirking under his, turtle. . . Jean . . . Neck?

Okay but seriously how come no one talks about how fucking long his neck is. It's weird. Even for a fictional character. . . (doN'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL BAKUHOE) 

"Oh? Does Young Bakugou have someone on his mind?" 

I looked up at him, still stiff from my odd hair. I gave him a sour expression. "The fuck no!" He gave me a look that said. 'I don't believe you.' I let out a loud sigh. "FINE! There is someone. . ." 

I hate myself, why am I admitting to this. This is sO EMBARRASSING IM GONNA BLAST OFF MY OWN FACE UGHHHHHHH. 

"She's. . . Amazing. I haven't known her for long but, I just feel like there is something between us. She's a mysterious person I will say that. . ." 

"You really like her don't you?"

I nodded slowly. 

"But there's a problem . . . She's dying." 

Jeanist looks at me full of pity,  not wanting to say anything.

"And I'm pretty sure she's lying to me." 

><><><><><><

My time was finally over. I got to go back to my room and rest. I turned on the tv just so it was some background noises. I opened my phone, checking to see if there were any new messages. 

"Where are you . . . ?"

Ever since my intern had started, (Y/N) hasn't responded to any of my texts. I can't help but feel worried. What if she's in the hospital? What if she's dead. . . No, no she can't. She might be a weak quirkless bitch but she's also strong. 

Please be okay. 

"Police had captured Stain but they are still on the lookout for League of Villains member, the Summoner. Please contact the nearest station to you if you see anyone abnormal. That's all for tonight's news." 

The Summoner.

How did she get away? How pathetic. I bet if I was there I would have captured her. I think for a couple of minutes. I reached into my bag and looked around. Finally finding it, I pulled out the thing I can't help but think about every time an image of (Y/N) or the Summoner is mentioned. 

The two of hearts. 

A simple playing card. 

"Please . . . Don't be the same person." 

Your Pov

I hate my job. . . 

Word Count: 1091

Published: Thursday, July 4th, 2019 

I'm so sorry I made bawkbawkbitch so ooc. 

I love writing him bc I can use a bunch of swear words but I hate it because I'm not good at writing characters like him. Anyways vote comment share blah blah blah okay byeeeee

im not proud of this chapter