XVI

"Shi!" 

Right now, I am hanging myself upside down on the countertop in the bar. Kurogiri is not here at the moment, if he was, I would probably be dead meat. Mr. Shadow Man spends hours and hours making it shiny and clean. Talk about being a neat freak. 

"What do you want idiot." 

"Your love and affection." 

"Keep dreaming." 

I let out a laugh, moving from the counter and plopping myself beside Shi who was sitting on the couch. He tensed up throwing his hands into the air as I sat probably to close to him. I let out a sigh, bringing down his arms and hugging one of them. Shigrarki is now, literally, shaking. "Do you have a death wish?!" I looked at the blue-haired man and smiled. "I know you wouldn't hurt me on purpose. I trust you, Shi." 

Normally I wouldn't be this sappy towards him. But I know for a fact he's having a hard time lately. All For One has been stressing poor Shigaraki out more and more. I looked over at him as he let out a sigh, "What do you want." 

Ah shit, I've been caught. 

"Can you call Giran?" 

"No." 

I let out a loud sigh and rolled my eyes. "Oh come on Shi! When are you going to take this seriously?!" Shigaraki locked eyes with me, taking off Father and putting it beside him. "I am taking this seriously (Y/N), you're just too immature to see it." I slightly frowned, I miss being close to Shi.  We used to share so many smiles and happy memories. 

"Shi, as much as I hate to say it, you have to start taking into consideration that the three of us won't be able to do all this. Sooner or later we are going to find ourselves in a situation where we need others." He didn't say anything, only looking down at the floor tiles. 

"Something bad could happen to any of us. . .  What would you do if I di-"

"You won't" 

"I could." 

I let go of his arm and move over giving him some space. "What if we're out on a mission, and Kurogiri or I get caught or seriously injured. I know you Shi . . . You think you can have everything under control but you need this- We need this. You never know who you could loose in our way of living, especially when all the heroes are currently looking for us." 

"Nothing will happen to you . . . I wouldn't let it." 

Holy fuck did Shigaraki just caRE FOR ME?! 

"You and I both know you can't keep a promise like that. Is it really that hard to ask others for help?

"YES, IT IS!" 

I blinked a few times staring at him. He was getting worked up. But why? 

"Shi, I'm just trying to be realistic here-"

"NO! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU THINKING YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR ME! I HAVE BEEN ALONE FOR ALMOST MY WHOLE LIFE. HAVING TO DO EVERYTHING BY MYSELF. SO YES, IT IS HARD TO RELY ON OTHERS. HELL, IT'S EVEN HARD TO RELY ON YOU! BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU GETTING HURT BY SOMETHING I COULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF."

I watched as Shigarakia angrily stood up and stormed out of the bar, leaving me all alone. He never gets that mad at me. . . Did I really burden him this much? Does Kuro feel the same way? 

I heard a sound come from my phone that was on the counter. I slowly made my way up and grabbed the device. 

One message from : Porcupine 

I felt my heart start beating faster, and my face starting to heat up. I quickly opened my phone and started texting Bakugou. 

Porcupine:

Hey shitty no one, you okay? 

Me: 

Who told you I was sad 

Porcupine: 

No one?

I was asking because you only recently got out of the hospital 

Don't think I care about you 

Me: 

Awe, you know you love me

Sick Freak deleted one message 

Porcupine: 

what the fuck did you delete 

Me: 

It was just a typo haha 

Porcupine: 

Listen 

I don't hate you 

Wanna hang out tomorrow? 

I felt like I was on cloud nine. Before I could reply to him I got another notification. "Shi? He never texts me . . ." I decided to look at what he wanted first. I looked at his quick message and couldn't help but smile. 

Big Broski: 

$@3-5&!-6x%

Go wild

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Shi sometimes? He may be stubborn but he means well. I sighed, suddenly remembering Bakugou's invite. I started to think for a bit, before finally typing out a response. 

Me: 

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. 

How about the day after?  

Word Count: 802

Published: Saturday, July 20th, 2019

One, sorry it's short.

Two, the reason why I didn't update Thursday was that after I read the most recent bnha manga update, I really wanted to write a chapter like this, and I needed a way to add it into the story so that's why I was late. 

Next chapter is with Dabi and Toga, 

I know you want more Bakugou and you will.

Soon.

I'm a villain stan sorry yeehaws. 

bYE