X

Porcupine: 

I'm still fucking mad about it 

Sick Freak:

At least now everyone knows the name Bakugou Katsuki! 

Porcupine:  

That's right! 

The future number one hero! 

I let out a sigh, staring at my phone in complete awe. Bakugou told me U.A students had the next two days off to recover from the Sports Festival. It's currently the day after that event and I haven't left my room since waking up. Bakugou and I have been texting legit all day. 

I'm really whooped, aren't I- 

"(Y/N) GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE YOU LIL SHIT!" 

Oh how I love Shigaraki sometimes. 

I rolled my eyes, stretching my arms. I quickly went down towards the bar and looked around. Not finding the familiar blue haired boy. Instead, it was just Kuro cleaning, again. I swear all he ever does is clean. I smiled sitting down right in front of him. "Kuro! Give me some whiskey!" I cheered slamming my hands on the countertop. 

"No." 

I blinked once, then twice. I looked at him disbelieve. "And why not???" 

"Because it's illegal."

Did this little shit just- 

I laughed. "So is our whole purpose of living!" My eyes widen as I couldn't comprehend what Kuro just said. I heard him sigh. "I still have some morals I stand by. " I pouted shifting my weight to my other leg on the chair. "I bet Shi would let me." 

"No, I wouldn't."  

Oh so now he decides to show his face. 

"You guys are impossible." I bent over the countertop and grabbed an orange juice box. "What did you want from me anyway?" Shi looked at me through father with the same tired eyes. "Well, we need to discuss the future of the league," I grunted while leaning my head back.

"Shi. . . How can you even call us a league when there is only three of us?" 

Let's just say he didn't like me talking back to him-

><><><><><><><

"Stains in the news again." 

Shigaraki snatched the phone from my hands staring at the screen. "Why the hell are they saying he's working with us . . ."  I tilted my head in confusion. "Weren't you the one who told him yourself he was?" He looked at me once again, throwing my phone at me. "So what if I said that I don't want the media saying he's in the league." 

The door burst open. 

"Speak of the devil . . ." 

Stain walked in as if he was meant to be there. It was kinda annoying not gonna lie. "I'm guessing you guys heard about what happened yesterday."