AS: I

AFTER STORY: 1

Royal Fantasy AU

The sound of stomps and metal fills the halls from the king and his soldiers. The man in power was furious, having opened a door in his palace, only to find a child surrounded by what seemed to be a summoning circle. King Aizawa knew exactly who did the crime, and it wasn't exactly the first time the dark mage had been caught either. The king's right hand guard broke down the dungeon's door, revealing a figure standing over a cauldron in pure darkness. The being lifted their head, flinching from the sudden interruption. "I respect your power, I truly do, but please, knock next time will you?" the mage spoke, removing his mask, lighting a nearby candle to make it easier on the eyes. "Bakugou! How many times must I speak to you about finding your shenanigans around the palace!" The king complained, trying to grab the attention of one of his citizens. "What are you talking about? I know for a fact I haven't left any mice around."

"I have given you the opportunity to expand your research ever since that sadistic mentor of yours left. But I can not allow it to continue anymore!" The king said, on the verge of losing his patients. Bakugou who can't take the ruler seriously, let's out a laugh. Continuing on with what he was previously working on. Putting his mask back on, and grabbing hold of a bucket that was filled with magical items. "Well, this was a fun talk. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go help someone." His voice was muffled from the large bird-like camouflage. The guards exchanged looks that spoke for themselves. No one truly liked Bakugou. The mage had some mysteriousness to him that no one could understand, so they figured the best option would be to completely ignore him. He left the dungeon and went on his way, walking down the hall, before being stopped.

"That's it! Katsuki Bakugou, I hereby declare you banished from the Kingdom of Graystone, shall you ever step foot in our land, expect to be beheaded." Aizawa spoke, tugging the sides of his cape, with a stern expression planted on his face. Bakugou slowly turned to face the king, flinching his head, laughing hysterically while placing the box in the place he stood. "I see. So my time has run out." Bakugou nodded to himself. As the moon's reflection emitted light onto him, his black, glistening hair started transforming into locks as white as freshly fallen snow. The king was taken by surprise from the sudden change, fearing that he might have triggered something deep within the mage.

Bakugou noticed the reaction he got and couldn't help but smirk. "So, you're afraid of a little magic I see. In little time, will you understand the true power one can hold within. You won't know the day. You won't know the time, but you shall know this, the day the murder lets out a cry, the first snowfall locks you from within, and you find yourself in agony, only then shall you know destruction is coming." With one final bow to the knee, Bakugou swoops his cloak and vanishes into thin air. The king and the two guards shivered from the random gust of cold wind that surrounded them. King Aizawa stood straight, knowing he will never be able to forget the mages' words. 

This was the prologue for my English assignment and I decided to switch the characters and add the writing to this book and the first after chapter. It's due tomorrow and I haven't gotten much done. 

If you want the whole story just let me know and I'd be glad to share it once it's done!