XXIV

"(Y/N)!!" 

I looked up, watching as a girl with short brown hair runs up to me. I tilted my head and saw a shy Miodirya behind her. I slightly smiled. They're so optimistic it hurts to look at them sometimes. 

Right now, my back is up against the outer wall of the school, waiting for Aizawa to finish up his final work to take us to his house. 

At first, I was hesitant. I tried explaining to him that maybe, having me stay at his house wasn't the best idea. I suggested literally anything and everything else but he made a good argument. He's a pro hero, can cancel quirks, and . . . I have nowhere else to go. And he's my dad so it makes sense but that's a reason I would like to avoid.

"Hey, Uraraka." I said standing up straight as the girl stopped right in front of me. She had a big smile on her face and was slightly panting from her running. 

"I had a question for you." 

"Go ahead." 

"Well, I feel like it's rude to call you by your first name when we don't even know your last name! Do you mind telling me?"

Oh boy, what a long story. I let out a small chuckle nodding. 

"Well, my birth name is Kumiko (L/N), but I hate that name so after I got 'kidnapped', I changed it to (Y/N) (L/N). But I'm not sure if I'm (Y/N) Aizawa now or not. I mean we haven't talked about it much so. . . " I said placing a finger on my chin thinking. 

"Would you change it to Aizawa because he's technically taking you in?" 

I let out a small hum as a response. "Well, that and, I mean he is my biological father after all so-" 

"HE'S WHAT?!" Midoriya screamed, covering his mouth quickly after. I nodded multiply times, letting it all process. "But your quirks!" 

"My mother could predict the future while her mother was a necromancer."  

"But your age!"

"Born while both parents were 16." 

"But-"

Suddenly we heard a cough come from behind us. I turned around and saw Aizawa standing there looking tired. But when does he not look tired. "I would like to get going now." He said as he started walking towards the schools parking lot. "Guess that's my cue to leave" 

><><><><>< 

We arrived at Aizawa's house. I must say he has very good taste in decorative things. "Your room is the second door on the left. Present Mic is coming over soon so while you get comfortable I'll be in the kitchen." 

"You cook?"

"Am I dead?"

"You look like you want to be." 

Aizawa rolled his eyes before walking away from me. Clearly he's not used to having someone be just as sassy as he is, but growing up with Shigaraki, AND having a crush on Bakugou, you gotta have a backbone. I picked up my bag and slowly made my way up the stairs. 

I was looking around as if I was some sort of lost dog. I wasn't used to anything like this. It's been so long since I've lived in a real house. I will definitely never get used to it. 

When I opened the door, I saw just a plain room. 

Light grey walls, a bed with white and pastel yellow sheets. There was a desk with a computer and a body mirror, as well as my closet. I opened up the closet and found a bunch of sweatpants, sweaters, and other comfortable clothing.