IV

✩ If only you knew, everything would change✩

With every passing day, the league members become more and more depressed.

 And with every passing day, I never told anyone about my encounter with the students. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not doing this to protect them, I want them dead as much as the next person but I'm gonna let Shigaraki get that victory. 

My phone buzzed.

 It's been buzzing since I gave that alien my phone number. I chose to ignore it, letting it ring after ring, notification after notification.

 "OMG PICK IT UP ALREADY!" Shigaraki yelled. I slightly jumped at his voice being raised, I knew it was annoying but I didn't think it was that annoying. "It's not even a phone call . . ."

I sighed, lifting up the electrical device reading my notifications.

Pink One:

(Y/N)~

I know you're getting these

Listen, I'm gonna put you in a group chat with everyone you met!

She's doing what now. 

I'm not gonna lie, this popularity and attention I have been getting recently were nice. Shi never texts me, mainly because he can't hold a phone properly. 

Haha.

                                                           Notification from ' The Bakusquad '

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Based on that name I'm guessing Bakugou is the 'leader' of them. Makes sense, he seems blunt enough. 

More like they made him leader because of their fear of him.

 Ya, that makes more sense

Mina has added - 0#7 $&5 *!9 -

Boom Boom Bitch: 

What the fuck alien bitch,

You can't just add whoever the fuck you want

                                                                                                                                                                                               Me:

                                                                                                                                                           Such sweet language

Boom Boom Bitch: 

NO ONE GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TALK NO NAME

Pinky:

 How did you know it was Miko?!

Boom Boom Bitch: 

WAIT THAT'S NO NAME?!

I DON'T WANT A SHITTY EXTRA IN MY CHAT

The Rock: 

Come on Bakugou!