XXV

U.A . . . .

It isn't perfect. I'll give it that.

School, in general, is just so stupid.

Or maybe it's just me who's stupid.

Whatever the case is, I don't like school. I've been at it for what . . . three weeks now? I think it's safe to say it's not really my thing.

I have been getting little to no sleep thanks to Dad.

He's turning me into him. I didn't sign up for this.

Dad is teaching me basic skills like maths and English, while also training me to an extreme level. He's always saying I need to improve my hand in hand combat. Considering he doesn't know much about my quirk he didn't really know how to approach it.

So he didn't.

I don't blame him. Most of my quirk doesn't even require me to fight. Unless I transfer the power to myself but I only do that if I'm extra bored. 

"(Y/N)!" 

I looked over and saw Bakugou walking up to me. 

Bakugou and I have been . . . A little rough. Getting comfortable again is not easy. 

"What's up Bakugou?" 

I watched as he coughed into his fist, staring down at the ground. He was . . . Blushing? 

"I was . . . Um . . . Wanna go to that cafe you like around here . . . I have something to tell you." 

His attitude was very different. It was kinda scary. "Sure! Let's go!" 

The whole walk there was full of laughter on my part, just regular conversation from Bakugou. "Hey . . . You look nervous. Are you okay?" I asked grabbing his wrist softly. He flinched from the contact, ripping his arm away. I sighed. "Sorry. I forgot. Don't trust me haha." 

"It's not that." 

I tilted my head in confusion. If it wasn't that what would it be? 

We reached the cafe and ordered our drinks. We decided it would be better to go to the park instead of staying in the cafe. When we reached the park, we sat down on the swing set. It was kinda awkward, to say the least, but my heart has complained. 

Since Bakugou started talking to me again, my feelings for him had grown. Part of me even thinks I could have a chance. But the more realistic part always drags me back saying I'm not worthy of his affection. "Hey, (Y/N). About the thing, I wanted to tell you . . ." 

I tensed up, worried about what he's about to say. He must have noticed my action because his eyes widen. "No! It's not any bad! I mean it might be but it's not- Ah fuck I can't do this." Bakugou stood up, running his fingers through his hair, slightly tugging it and letting out a sigh. 

I took another sip of my drink, watching as the boy stresses out. Bakugou grabs my hands, making me drop my drink in the process. "Hey!-" 

"Just shut up! I'm only gonna say this once so pay attention you shitty extra!"

Ouch. 

"When I first met you in that stupid store, I thought you were annoying. Just someone who's gonna distract me from getting to number one. Then later to find out you were sick and had no quirk, I thought you were weak. Just like that fucking Deku. But your real self . . . The one. When I saw you fight, I considered you a strong opponent. Hell, I thought if you were a hero, you might have been better than me . . . NOT THAT YOU ARE I'M STILL BETTER."

"Bakugou"

"SHUT UP I'M NOT DONE! That one day, you accidently left a card behind. It was just a playing card but I almost instantly knew what was going on. I thought you were spying on U.A, trying to get information from me but . . . I saw how nice you were. And it confused me. When you told me at the mall your true self . . . I already knew. But I didn't want to be right. I ran out of anger, betrayal and  . . . Other, reasons. "

"You knew?"

"When I got taken by your stupid league. I thought it was because I knew about you. But at the start, you weren't there, and the villains wanted me to join them. When you came, it broke me. But you let me escape. Which didn't make any fucking sense! If you were a villain why did you let me go?!-" 

"The Judgement." 

Bakugou looked into my eye's. "The what?"

I sighed, remembering that day clearly.  "The Judgement. Internal conflict with making decisions. A while back I did a reading on myself and got that card and at first, I didn't understand but after meeting you . . . I did find myself in that dilemma, fighting between sides, making killer decisions. That's why I let you go that day, Because I made a judgement, you deserved so much better . . ." 

"Are you sure it was just that?"

I looked at him with wide eyes. There was no way he knew. "Y-Yes! That's why!", good going (Y/N)! Stuttering really makes you sound convincing. Bakugou smirked pulling me closer to his body, lifting my chin with his finger. 

It all happened so fast. 

His lips were on mine, full of passion and feelings. It took a while for me to start kissing back, but when I did it was magical.  Bakugou wrapped his arms around my waist, embracing me in a protective way as he deepened the kiss. I melted at his touch, wrapping my arms around his neck, going up on my tippytoes. After a few seconds more, we pulled away, gathering our breaths with our foreheads touching. 

"Don't worry . . . I fucking love you too." 

T H E  E N D

1 new message

xxx-xxx-xxxx

we need to talk

who are you?

you already forgot about me, doll?

O R I S I T ?