XV

Some time had now passed. 

I was fully healed. 

News about the Leauge was everywhere.

And Shigaraki was still being a little bitch. 

Right now, it's been very boring. We had nothing to do. U.A was currently having their exams, we had no reason to kill either. So we've just been sitting around doing nothing. 

I finally texted Bakugou back. As an excuse, I said I was rushed into the hospital leaving my phone at home. It was a believable lie if you ask me. But there was a problem. He has been much more distant, almost like he's trying to avoid me. 

It hurt. 

His texts became drier, clearly not wanting to have the conversation that was going on. We haven't hung out since after the sports festival. All this got me wondering. Does he know? Have I ruined all my chances? 

No. I trust him. I'm not sure why but something in me is saying Bakugou can be trusted. 

But yet again, it might just be me being blinded by love. Love. What an interesting word. Before all this chaos started I didn't want anything to do with love. I was scared, I didn't want to be hurt more then I've already have been in my lifetime.  Plus who would want to date a villain? We are all the things bad in the world. And that's that.

 In the underground world, I have been hearing a lot about other villains who are desperate to keep Stains wish alive. The wish of ridding the world of all fake heroes. Let me tell you Shi was not happy finding out this information. 

"Shigaraki." 

We all looked over, as the door clicked open. I immediately recognized the old man who was smoking as the villain, Giran. He wore that same ugly smirk on his face. 

"You all have been the talk of the town for the past few days huh. Summoner fighting out in the public, UJS, seriously I'm proud. I also hear you're starting something very big-" 

Shi grunted, quickly decaying the picture of Midoriya he was holding. Honestly, it was quite weird that he just had a picture of the teenager but who am I to judge. If you must know one thing about Giran, it's that he just doesn't come to talk. He usually comes with villains who want to join the league, but Shi always turns them down, saying they aren't worthy. 

haha. 

"So? Who are they?" 

Giran smiled devilishly, holding his cigar between his teeth. He slightly closed the door more, moving back outside getting whoever he has recruited. Suddenly we could all hear two other pairs of footsteps. 

"So it's you, huh? I saw a picture of you but you're even grosser in person." 

I covered my mouth with both of my hands, trying my hardest not to laugh at the boy's comment.   He was easily in his early twenties, with jet black hair and scars all over and an I'm-Done-With-Everyones-Bs expression. His eyes moved from Shi to me, we locked eyes, and I felt frightened. "And you're even prettier in person." He smirked while I started blushing at his comment. At least he didn't insult me. 

"Wow, the hand guy! The portal guy! The cards girl! It's really you! You guys are friends with the great stain right?!"  This girl was weird. 

I love it. 

I saw Shigaraki flinch at the name Stain. He really hates that guy let me tell you. 

"Let me join! Let me be apart of the League of Villains!" 

I leaned over to Shi whispering, "I like her enthusiasm, I think we should-" He flicked his hand at me, shooing me away. "Everything I hate came together in one set." 

Oh, come on Shi we need more people! I can't with him. No ice cream for you later. 

He points to the blonde girl, "a brat." then at the tall scar boy, "and a rude guy." I rolled my eyes. Shigaraki is so close-minded, he can't make decisions for himself and always needs 'master' to make them for him. "Now now, they came all this way to visit, at least let us hear what they have to say." Clearly, Kuro is the only one who is thinking clearly. "He's right Shi, you said yourself you would start looking for new members and nows your chance! Giran! Please introduce us to your people." 

"Well, he hasn't committed any flashy crimes, but he holds fast to the hero killers ideology. So he's kinda perfect if you ask me." 

The edgy boy rolled his eyes and spoke in an annoyed tone. "I'm uneasy about this. Does this organization really have a just cause? Don't tell me you're going to let this crazy woman in?" The space buns girl looked slightly offended. I thought it was funny. Giran completely ignored him an went on to introduce the girl. "Her name and face were kept tightly under wraps by the media, but she's on the run as the suspect in a series of death by blood loss." 

"I'm Toga! Himiko Toga! It's hard to live!" 

" I can agree with that," I said raising my hand, earning a glare from Shigaraki and a disappointed sigh from Kuro. 

"You, give me your first name. You're an adult, right?" 

"I currently go by Dabi." 

That's hot. 

"That's not what I want to know. What's your real name?" Shi was clearly getting annoyed by this guy. Please don't say something stupid I really need more people here I'm losing my mind. "I'll tell you when it's time. Anyways, I will carry out the will of the hero killer."  

"I don't like it . . ." Shi stood up from his seat, I felt myself getting up as well, getting ready to stop him if he tried to attack. "YOU'RE ALL NO GOOD!" 

Everything happened so fast. Shigaraki threw his hands towards the two, clearly, they had great reflexes considering they moved forward as well, Toga was holding knives and Dabi also went to reach out and grab Shi, I threw myself into the whole mess too. Although I did want new members they can't just come all up here and think they run the place. Surprisingly, Kurogiri created a punch of mini-portals to stop us from hurting each other. "Shigaraki please. . . Consider what this league needs." Shi groaned, pulling his hands back. "Shut up." 

Kurogiri went into his normal state. I stood there awkwardly staring at the ground. 

"Well, that went great."  

Word Count: 1088 

Edit: I never put the publishing date for this chapter so who knows when that was 

Oh boy this is a mess

i'm updating again this week because i kinda wanna get this book over with i don't have much motivation. like do y'all even like it?