. . . _ _

I decided to write this because I just finished my harry potter marathon and I wanted to do a cross over thing and this was the first thing to come into my head. No house will be said in the story so you can put yourself where you want. This one-shot isn't very long. Also, this will be in third pov. 

ps : I love Draco. 

Okay on with the oNE SHOT! 

Potions class. Definitely not (Y/N)'s favourite. Especially in the morning. (Y/N) being the sleepy-head she is, slept through breakfast. She stayed up late the night before completing an assignment. So right now, there (Y/N) is, sleeping in class. 

"Miss (L/N)!" 

"It's C!" (Y/N) said awakening from her nap. The whole class started laughing at her comment. Aizawa rolled his eyes pinching the bridge of his nose. "(L/N), I hope you're not sleeping in class and paying attention." He said sending a glare her way. (Y/N) only laughed awkwardly fixing her hair. "Sorry Professor. . ."  

"Okay class, get into your partners and start working. You have until the end of the class." Everyone got out of their seats, moving around and getting ingredients, besides (Y/N) of course, who doesn't even know who she's working with or what they're doing. "(L/N), hurry your ass up will you?!" (Y/N) tensed up at the voice of her crush. Of course, she has to work with Bakugou. "Okay!" She rushed to his side and sat down, looking at the cauldron. 

"What are we making anyways?" 

"Anmortenia" 

"What the heck is that." 

"You would know if you weren't sleeping," Bakugou said annoyed. He didn't want to make this potion, especially if he already knew what the results would be for himself. 

Anmortenia. A love potion. When drank, can give an unhealthy obsession with a person. A dangerous potion if used in the wrong.  It's supposed to smell like the person you love the most. And Bakugou knew his would smell like (Y/N). Although he hasn't admitted it out loud, he knew she played an important role in his life. 

Ingredient after ingredient, stirring after stirring, the time had come. The potion was done. "Okay, sleepy ass,  put the potion in this bottle and leave it on Professor Aizawa's desk." (Y/N) nodded, getting closer to the bubbly mixture. "Bakugou are you sure we did it right?" 

The blonde boy looked at her confused. "What the fuck does that mean?" (Y/N) shrugged smelling the Amortentia again. "It's just . . . It smells exactly like you." Bakugou's eyes widen. Did he just hear that right? Of course (Y/N) would just say that out loud, she doesn't know she Amortentia is. "What?" 

"It smells like you! Cinnamon . . . Burnt sugar . . . Caramel. . . And that stupid cologne you put on to hide your natural sweet scent. " (Y/N) reached out to grab the positions book to check the recipe once more, but Bakugou ripped it out of her hands with a red face. "W-We did it fine. . . Just hand it in will you." Bakugou said hiding his face. "Okay . . . ?" 

'I wonder what got into him . . . '

><><><><><><

"I mean did she basically confess to me?!" 

It is now after classes. The Bakusquad were all sitting in the library finishing their homework before dinner starts. Bakugou still couldn't wrap his head around the idea that his crush likes him back. "I mean, did you smell her scent?" 

"Of course I did . . . Alcohol, iron, cigars, hair dye and . . . chocolate chip cookies." 

"Does she really smell like that . . .  It's an odd mixture if you ask me." 

"WELL, NO ONE ASKED YOU SHITTY HAIR!"  

Everyone else in the library looked at the group either scared, intrigued or confused. Bakugou sunk down into his chair further hiding from everyone's stare. "What should I do, I now know she feels like same but doesn't that make me a bad person?" 

"Why would that make you bad?" Kaminari asked not following the conversation. 

"Because stupid! Bakugou technically cheated his way into finding out (Y/N)'s feelings. He never told her what Amortentia really was!" Sero said smacking his friend in the back of his head. Kaminari let out a quiet 'Oh' in realization.  "I'd say go for it. You have nothing to lose now. You can either become a couple now or wait even longer than you already have." 

><><><><><

It was almost time for curfew. (Y/N)  was making her way towards her common room when she gets dragged into a broom closet. "What the fuc-" 

"Shut up Sleepy ass." 

"Bakugou?! What the hell are you doing? I have to go-" 

"I love you too." 

"Wh-" Before (Y/N) could finish her sentence, a pair of lips cut her off. Her eyes widen as she tried to take in the situation. The Bakugou Katsuki was kissing her. His hands made their way to cup her face slightly deepening the kiss. (Y/N) was confused but decided to just go with it, kissing him back. Her own hands wrapping around his neck slightly playing with his hair. It was a magical moment between the two. Not wanting to end the kiss. 

(Y/N) pulled away slowly, resting her forehead on Bakugou's. "How did you know I liked you . . ." Bakugou looked in her eyes and smiled. "Amortentia is a love potion. It emits the smell of the person you love. . . Don't worry, mine smells like you too. 

"SO THAT'S WHAT IT WAS!" 

question of the day :

if your favourite isn't bakugou, what do you think your fav smells like. (or if your fav is bakugou, what else do you think he smells like?)

for me, I love Shinsou, so I think he would smell like, cat food, lavender, cotton, and coffee.