XIV

Villain work. 

It is so . . . 

Boring. 

Here I am, sitting on the top of a building watching Stain injure a student and a pro-hero. I'm mainly here for back up in case it all goes out of hand. I must say though I admire that blue-haired boy's intention. 

Too bad they weren't in the right.

I am on the lookout. Staying above and seeing everything from above is the easiest way to determine if any other threats are coming. By now I have been tuning out Stain's monologue, along with the screams of pain coming from the others. 

I'm so far up I can even see some Nomu's Stain asked to borrow. I've said it once I'll say it again, I hate Nomu. It's so ugly and weird like, the league has some killer visuals (of course from me. Shigaraki looks like the Sahara Desert), so the fact we are remembered is from the ugly braindead bird thing? Such a disgrace. 

As I was looking around I saw a faint green glow move fairly quickly through the streets. I took a playing card from my pocket and threw it at Stain, having it land in his eyesight. That was our sigh that something was coming. I would just yell and tell him but then that would ruin my chances of having a grand entrance. 

Yes, I am a drama queen. I like to be remembered for looking fabulous. 

"Guess I was right!" 

I looked down and saw Stain being punched back from Mini Green Lantern. I frown. I wanted someone interesting to come. His quirk is boring. 

I hear a bit of conversation from blue boy and green bean. Clearly green knows his stuff, he's one step closer to discovering Stain's quirk. Right now they just think if he cuts them they're down. No no sir, it's much weirder. 

"Don't get involved! It has nothing to do with you." 

Awe, poor wannabe transformer. He brought this upon himself for some revenge. He didn't only put his own life in danger but his friend. But I guess that's what being a hero is all about huh. Risking your life to protect others. That does take a lot of bravery. So that's why Harry was a Gryffindor-

Clearly, Stain said something to make the poor boy frightened. I look down at what was behind his back. A phone? What would he need a phone for in this situation? It doesn't seem to be calling anyone. And his finger stopped moving so it's not a text message. 

OH, HE'S PUTTING ON HIS LOCATION. 

I'm so smart. 

Ice cream for me later. 

I watched as the teenager threw himself at Stain, the older villain swinging his sword in the front. It was almost like everything was happening in slow motion. The teen swooped under Stains legs with grace. I felt my jaw drop. That was a super cool move. Definitely going to use it in the future. 

The teen leaped into the air screaming his next power move, punching Stains head like a wack a mole. I really thought Stain was going to lose, but I noticed him bringing his blade close to his mouth. I felt myself smirk. He got him. 

For the sake of time and lack of creative thinking, I will now refer to them by their actual names. 

Midoriya was bent down on the ground, clearly unable to move. Now I could recreate the scene word for word but I'm sure you have read enough stories that you can probably recite the dialogue off by heart. 

Suddenly a large gust of heat and light was emitted. Now, this is fun, finally a quirk I can have some entertainment with. Clearly, Stain is taken aback from this action. I was too considering I didn't see him coming.  This is an intense fight. Four against one, when will Stain call for me. I'm bored. 

"Face it Hero Killer, you're all alone." 

"Oh, but that's where you're wrong. . . . SUMMONER!" 

It's time. 

I smirked. Pushing myself off the edge of the tall building letting myself free fall. I fixed my landing formation. Dropping and hitting the ground in a Spiderman pose. I looked so cool. I could feel the U.A student's glare on me. Not expecting someone else would be here. "You're the girl with the bird from the USJ!" I stood up pushing my hair back with a smirk. "Right you are babe!" 

"So I guess the rumors of Stain working with the League Of Villians was true." 

I let out a laugh. "Oh boy, wait till Shi hear that." I flicked up my hand, holding Temperance between my two fingers. I saw Todoroki's expression become super concerned. "Don't let her throw the card!" He threw a large amount of ice at me but I easily dodged it. "Lucky for you, it won't get thrown." I slapped the card against the inside of my arm. 

"Temperance, please show the world your power by becoming one with your master! Show balance in the world!" The card started melting into my skin, glowing. The one way the power will stop is if it gets ripped out of me. 

Don't worry. It doesn't hurt. 

I quickly ran towards the red and white coloured haired boy, him throwing fire and ice at me left and right. But I was too quick, I copied Midoriya's actions and slid on the floor, going between his legs. I quickly lifted myself up and faced myself at Todoroki's back. Before he could turn around, I touched his shoulder pushing him to face me, blasting flames into his face. 

Good thing he moved out of the way before it damaged that little beautiful face of his. "Stain you're up!" I saw a knife get thrown at Canadian Flag, cutting his face. Stain ran towards us, I tried to get the knife but the fire boy grabbed my wrist and threw me against the side of a building. Stain tried to attack him but he threw up an ice wall before he got any closer. 

Some more fight, fight, swish, swish happened. I used the copy power I had and threw some ice and fire, some thrown back at me, blades were everywhere at this point and Stain had missed a few times so here I am, with a bleeding shoulder. The fire did not help so I stopped using that and went to use my playing cards. 

"Midoriya!" 

The green boy got out of his paralyzed state and attacked Stain in an instant. I watched in awe before slipping on ice. Falling right on my back, I knew that was gonna hurt tomorrow. "Oh screw you Todoroki! I didn't even want to be here!" He seemed to be confused by my statement, which put me in an advantage, throwing a bunch of cards at him, taking him off guard. By now he had drawn a lot of blood. Too much. 

But I wasn't in any good shape either. It was getting more difficult to stay awake, and not get off balanced. My quirk drawback is coming. "Stain! We need to end this now! Pros will be coming any second!" I yelled as I ripped the card out of my skin, it was worn out, clearly in need of rest. "I'm not going anywhere without a kill!" 

Surprisingly, Iida had gained his body back going out on a whole monologue about how he will avenge his brother. Todoroki finally let his focus on me go somewhere else. I was now no longer getting attacked, but I stayed and watched as the three all teamed up, trapping the hero killer in a large amount of ice. They were all tired. The three stared at their work and honestly I was impressed. 

"You boys put up a good fight I will admit." 

They all turn to face me, clearly forgetting I was even there.  Iida was about to rush on over but was stopped by Midoriya placing a hand in front of him. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not a coward but I know when to back down from a fight. But let me say this. We are not done with you yet. Remember the name League of Villains for it will one day be the reason upon All Might's death. . .  KUROGIRI!" 

"SHE'S GETTING AWAY!" 

And with that, the fight was over. I was once again in the bar, feeling exhausted, and surprisingly, feeling kinda bad. 

Word Count: 1421

Published: Wednesday, July 10th, 2019

I can't write fight scenes holy 

i just felt like updating today and not tomorrow. enjoy 

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K AHHHHHHH