*forty*

"What would you think about that? Huh, bugaboo?" Josh coos as he rubs the brunet's bare back as the boy watches Blue's Clues on the television. They were on the couch snuggling, after a somewhat difficult meal time. Tyler hadn't been willing to eat much lately, so Josh had to be patient to feed the little boy.

Despite Tyler not being able to register a single word that had just come out of the older boy's mouth, Josh had talked to Tyler about how he might start online classes once fall comes around. But the boy did not care, he just cuddled into Josh more as he watched the bright colors on the TV.

"How are you feeling, honey? Are you feeling sad at all?" Josh asks gently, beginning to bounce the boy in his lap. He rests his chin gently on Tyler's fluffy bedhead hair that desperately needed to be brushed.

Tyler hears Josh, actually registering what the older boy was saying. He shakes his head with a small sigh coming from his nose, even though he had just lied. He just wanted to be Josh's baby for the day, but he couldn't stop talking about things, when he could just save them for when he felt bigger. It was getting on the brunet's nerves.

"Love you, Ty." Josh murmurs.

The boy doesn't respond, only putting his focus on the blue dog on the TV screen. Linking his arms around Josh's neck, Tyler whines loudly, ending up waking Jim from his deep sleep. Josh raises an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" The older boy asks.

Tyler whines even louder, kicking his feet against Josh and the couch. He just wanted Josh to shut up so he could watch Blue's Clues. He wanted to feel tiny, which was starting to become a struggle. The dog walks over to the two boys, sniffing at their feet. Josh tries to un-link Tyler's arms around his neck only for the unhappy boy to kick his feet and whine more. As the brunet kicks, he hits Jim square in the face. The golden retriever barks and whimpers as he runs to the opposite side of the couch.

"Tyler. Robert. Joseph!" Josh yells. "What in the world has gotten into you?" He asks, trying to keep his voice calm. The brunet looks at him and pouts. Looking at the dog, Josh tries to call him back over. Thankfully, Jim comes back over towards the two of them. "Tyler, you need to say sorry to poor Jim."

The little looks at the golden for a mere seconds. He shakes his head, crossing his arms dramatically.

"No."

Josh's eyes widen in disbelief. Tyler had rarely acted up, and of course he was acting up know. "What was that? Yes you will. Then we're going to go upstairs, and you'll take a nap."

"No!!" Tyler protests, falling sideways onto the couch. He starts to throw a temper tantrum, flailing his arms and legs, screaming as loud as possible. Josh just stands up and crosses his arms, looking down at the oh-so-miserable Tyler.

The tantrum finally dies down after ten minutes. Tyler looks up with a red face and teary eyes at the angry Josh beside him. It just hit him that he was in deep trouble now. The older boy softly grabs the brunet's hands. Immediately, Tyler tugs his hands away as best he could. He was being pulled off of the couch successfully by Josh.

"You're being such a bad boy, Tyler. I don't know what has gotten into you." Josh sighs as Tyler attempts to pull away from him once more. He hitches Tyler up on his hip and walks upstairs to their bedroom.

Opening the door, and striding over to the bed, Josh lets the grumpy Tyler fall onto the bed. The brunet acts like he's just been hurt, screaming and crying even more. Josh waits until the boy calms down for the second time before starting to undress him. As he starts. the brunet squirms as much as he can.

"Tyler Robert. If you do not start cooperating with me, your punishment is going to be even worse. So stop it." Josh spits, taking off the little's shirt with a big struggle.