Chapter 2

Trinity

I am currently at work, being looked at as suspect. I'm supposed to be on my honeymoon right now, that's most likely the reason everybody is looking at me. It's not like I flashed that I'm getting married or anything like that because I know nobody cares that much. Also because you never know what a guy (or girl) is doing behind your back. I just never been the type to flash about who I'm with, what I have, and etc.

I didn't really have to beg or do anything to work the days I took off for my honeymoon. He did ask me what happened and why the honeymoon was canceled. It was a little embarrassing, but he didn't make me feel bad and he actually made me feel a bit better.

He's more my therapist and friend than a boss. I think it's good to have a relationship with your boss. I mean wouldn't you rather be friends with your boss than be uncomfortable with them around?

Anyway, I've gotten more clients so I'm getting more money. I haven't spoken to Zion or Tiana. I actually don't want to. I think I made it clear everything was done for. The wedding was called off by me, I didn't go see her when her babies were being born, at this point, it should be obvious.

But then again, some people are slow. It's not like either of them has called me. I got myself a hotel for the moment since Tiana had the babies. I couldn't kick Zion out of the house and leave all his stuff outside. I live around a bunch of classy people, I can't go ratchet and stuff on them yet. We just bought the house a couple of months ago. I need to at least give them a year.

"Trinity!" Aiden, the boss, called. I got up out of my seat and went into his office. I looked at him as he held up papers. "What is this ?"

"Um," I stuttered."Those are," I tried to make out. "I don't know," I finally said.

He just smiled and then laughed as my face made a confused expression. "I'm just messing with you. I wanted to invite you out since I know last week was kind of hard for you."

I was a little hesitant because he is my boos, one wrong move and I'm fired. Anyway, what could happen?

"Aw thank you, but I wouldn't want to interfere with anything," I said.

"No, of course not. I'm inviting you out so you're not interfering with anything."

"Okay, are we going now or after work ?" I asked heading towards the door.

"After work would be best, I can't have people thinking we have something going on," he winked. I smiled and walked out.

~

At the moment, we are on our way to wherever we're going. I hope we are not going to a fancy restaurant because I'm not in the mood. He's funny and nice to be around but I'm not into all that. He can literally take me to get some fries and we can sit in the car. I'd feel much better doing that than doing anything fancy.

We parked in front of a bar. I was glad because drunk me is funny as hell. I just hoped Zion wouldn't pop up because he loved bars. I can't tell you which one he goes to, but hopefully, it's not to this one.

"I'm letting you know this right now. Drunk me is the goofy me," I warned laughing as he did.

We walked in and he ordered us both something I've never had before. It was his regular though. I could tell because when the bartender gave him his drink he took it like it wasn't anything. I barely drink liquor so it wasn't really hard to get me drunk.

I got drunk probably within 10 drinks, but I didn't care we were having too much fun.

"Wait, wait," I said leaning on him. "I wanted to say-" I started just to get cut off.

"You've already moved on," Zion said as it took me a minute to realize who he was. "So you were cheating on me too but then you wanted to get mad and cancel our wedding when you were doing the exact same thing.."

"Oh Zion, shut up. Ain't nobody was cheatin' on yo ass. He's my boss who is actually happily married," I rolled my eyes. "Even if I was, at least he ain't your best friend. That's who you also got pregnant right? My best friend?" I asked as everyone in the bar stared at us. "Right."

"Let's just go, I think he gets it," Aiden said grabbing my arm.

"Trinity wait," Zion now pleads. "Can we just talk about it, let me explain," he spoke.

"I don't really want to talk," I said as Aiden walked me back to his car.

"You sit here," Aiden said in a stern tone. I crossed my arms and let out a huffing noise. "What I say ?"

"To sit here," I rolled my eyes. He gave me this like 'really' face so I buckled up and sat there as he went back into the bar. He came back rather quickly than I expected. I kind of thought I'd be in the car while he got another drink or something.

He got back in the car and started it up. "Are you going to be okay in the morning for work or no? Then since we took my car to get here I'll pick you up in the morning," he said pulling off.

"Okay, that's fine. And yes, I'll be okay in the morning. Thank you," I said dozing off.

I woke up in front of my house. "I'm not staying here," I wined.

"Trinity," he sighed.

"I want to go to sleep," I whined again.

"Okay, you'll just sleep at my house. I'm tired of hearing your mouth," he said and I giggled.

I fell asleep again on the car ride. I woke up at the sound of a door shutting.

"Were you just about to leave me, ?" I asked opening the door.

"I was coming back to get you," he came on my side of the car and helped me out as I stumbled.

"Come on, it's too late at night for you to playing," he said as we walked into his big house.

"This is preeeetty," I said loudly.

"I'm lucky my wife's not here. You would've woken her up," he said grabbing my hand. He leads me to this beautiful and big bedroom. It really would've been the master bedroom.

Actually, I want to see that. Therefore, I walked back out the room ignoring all his calls and questions and opened up every one of those doors until I opened up one that had a lot of whips and chains.

"Anyway, I'll come back to that in a moment," I said as I shut the door back and finally found the master room. It was at the other end of the hallway. Too far for me.

"What's this room, ?" I asked him as I pointed to it.

"Nothing you should be concerned with," he said straightening up his suit.

"Boy-" I stopped. "I want to play in it," I said walking in grabbing a whip.

"Give it here," he said sighing.

"Nope," I laughed hitting him with it. He wrapped his hand around my throat tightly holding me up against the wall.

He let out a deep breath as I stuck my tongue out. Oh, baby, he's messing with a freak. He licked his lips.

"You don't wanna do that," he said.

"Oh but I just did."

He was taking too long so I grabbed his face and made him kiss me.