Chapter 6

Aiden

Now Bianca knows she's never this nice. She doesn't ever give me a kiss when I get home. She just starts yelling at me. Our relationship had been terrible for the past couple of months. It's like I'm losing love for her. We don't communicate, we don't have sex, we barely even have a conversation without arguing.

That's the reason I didn't want Trinity to meet her. I thought it would've turned out bad. I don't have a problem with anyone meeting her but she'll tell you that. I thought it would end with Bianca and I yelling at each other and I don't want anyone to see that.

Afterward, Bianca asked me about her.

"You like her, ?" she asked out of nowhere.

"Huh ? Why do you ask that, ?" I stopped what I was doing to look at her folding and putting up clothes.

"I mean I'm just asking," she shrugged. "You didn't want her to meet me but you've let other coworkers meet me."

"Because all we do is fight and I didn't want to do that in front of her or anyone for that matter. Shits embarrassing," I explained getting into bed.

"You're the reason," she whispered.

"Say it again, ?" I asked grabbing her neck tightly.

"Nothing," she said.

"Didn't think so. Now go to bed. I'm not doing this tonight," I said getting comfortable. I don't have the time nor the energy to hear her yell at me tonight. She can do it tomorrow.

Trinity
<A month later>

I've been getting morning sickness the past couple of days. I'm going to the doctor today. Hopefully, it's nothing too bad because I'm not in the spirit for something bad.

I've tried to cut off Aiden but he didn't let that happen and we ended up sleeping together again. I know I know, I'm stuck. I've tried to go out and talk to someone new. I've gone to the club and had a fabulous time with this one guy. He called himself Jr. A nice tall chocolate man. He was very funny and I loved his personality and energy. It was a lot of fun. I gave him a lap dance while the crowd cheered us on.

We didn't sleep together or anything. It was just a one-night thing. Would I be with him? Yes, he was amazing.

My appointment is in a few minutes and at the moment, I am currently filling out some paperwork for them.

"Trinity Townsend," a doctor called. I grabbed my purse and got up. She led me into this little room and told me my doctor will be right in. I'm also here for a checkup. I haven't had one in a couple of months.

My doctor came in did the regular then I told her about how I've been having morning sickness, my breast would be tender, and I'd have multiple headaches. She asked if there was a chance I could be pregnant and I told her I don't believe so because I've always used protection. Now we're waiting for her to come back and tell me my results. She made me pee in a cup for different reasons she said. She was going to see if I was pregnant but she was also testing it to make sure it wasn't anything else.

I had work in about an hour so I needed this to be fast so I could go home and get dressed but still have time to relax. There was a knock on the door that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Come in," I said. She walked in with a sweet smile. "Hi," I said shyly.

"So you're pregnant," she went straight to it.

"I am what now ? How long ?" I asked.

"Only a couple of weeks I suppose because you can't tell too much and you just started to have these synonyms," she said. "But I think your husband will be happy," she winked. "Now, I was going to test your pee for other stuff but when this came back I didn't think that was necessary."

The rest of the time she was just telling me things I could do to prepare and things not to do since I am pregnant. The basics.

Now on to the dad of my future child. I think it's Aiden's. Yes, Zion and I got drunk one night and slept together. No feelings attached for me I don't know about him. I always loved our sex so of course, I'm still going to have sex with him. I never ask him about Tiana or their babies because I simply just do not care enough.

Zion tries to have conversations with me but I always cut them short and soon I will be cutting this marriage short with these divorce papers. After I give birth, I probably will have him sign them. My whole life is changing so fast. I am blessed to be pregnant but I am going to take a pregnancy test myself with Zion around because I want him to know

The doctor said I'm only a couple of weeks and I would never even give Zion the chance to get me pregnant. If he's smart he'll know it too.

I called Aiden and told him I'll make up today tomorrow because I am actually tired and my mind's been running ever since she told me I was pregnant. I took the test, it came out positive as I expected and I put it on the dresser next to me and I laid in bed just thinking. When I'm thinking like this, I get into the mood to start cleaning. You know? Do something productive and calm my head. Maybe that's just me, I'm weird anyway.

I cleaned up the whole house by the time I came to the conclusion to just let God lead me. I will do everything I can to take care of this baby. I'm a little scared to tell Aiden but I know I'll have to tell him especially when I get closer to my due date. I'm thinking so far ahead but that's what I do sometimes. I want to be prepared and know what I'm going to do when the baby gets here.

Once I got done, I took a shower and put on some shorts I still had over here and a sports bra. Then, fell asleep I guess because I was woken up by someone's scream and a kiss on my shoulder.