Chapter 16

Aiden

I'm currently outside my parents' house building up the confidence to go inside. It's not that I'm ashamed or anything because I'll admit to what I did. I'm just not ready for all their questions and on top of that, telling them it's not Bianca? Oh, that's not good. Also that she and I got a divorce? That adds onto the pile of questions. They'd want to meet Trinity and all that.

Anyway, with all my thoughts, I should just get it over with. I strapped Tyler in his carrier and I used my key to open the door.

"Mom, Dad," I yelled walking in.

"Aiden ? In the kitchen," my father said.

"Hey guys I have something to tell you guys," I said setting Tyler by the kitchen entry. They looked at each other and then back at me.

"Yes ?" I grabbed Tyler and showed him to my parents as they gasped. "Wait is this, my grandbaby, ?" my mom asked smiling grabbing him.

"Yes," I smiled.

"Why didn't you tell us, ?" she hit me as Tyler giggled. See how I get treated by him? Anyway.

"He's only four months old. I didn't know about him until...she was giving birth," I quickly said.

"What ?" she exclaimed handing him to my dad.

"Also Bianca and I are divorced and I plan on marrying my baby mother."

"Okay tell us everything that happened because I'm mad lost," my mom said as I sighed.

"Tyler's mother's name is Trinity and she works for me," I started off.

~

"That's basically how we got here," I finished as Tyler yawned. "Aww you sleepy lil guy," I said taking him. "Imma put him in here so he can sleep," I strapped him back inside his seat for the rest of my visit.

We talked and caught up on what they had going on. My father still doesn't plan on retiring but I think it would be nice if he did. He's getting a bit old but he's in really good shape and condition so I guess it's an even plane field.

My parents have been married for 30 years and dating for 32. That's kind of what I wanted with Bianca but as you can see that didn't turn out that way. Maybe Trinity is different. Maybe she is the one that I can be married to 30 plus years. She always said that she might not get married because of how she is but she was close to marriage. That didn't happen but it wasn't because of how she was, it was just them doing her wrong. She wasn't hurt by it but if she was she hid it greatly because nobody could tell.

Hell, I don't even think her parents would tell. That's how good she hid that hurt if she was hurt.

Trinity
<7 months later>

We had Tyler's birthday party last month and had everyone over. It went much better than I had thought it would. Everyone met everyone that day, and it was great. His mom was the sweetest thing and her and my mom got along fast. My parents and sister finally met their grandchild and nephew.

Tyler was very happy and smiled the whole time. We sang him happy birthday and watched him eat his cake. After, of course, we had to lay him down because he kept yawning. Everyone told him goodnight and I put him down. That's when everyone really got to know each other. I found out new things about Aiden and he found out a lot of new things about me as well.

Anyway, I'm currently waiting for Aiden to get home. I'm really sleepy from I don't know what. I really need to actually go to work. I've only done work at home and I know a lot of people are wondering where I've been. Aiden's always at work and I'm always home. I don't want a babysitter because have you heard the crazy stories about babysitters and daycares? My child's never going near that. Someone is always going to have to be with him until he's grown enough to know right from wrong and can handle his own. I haven't asked or talked about it to Aiden but it's not going to happen either way. Either Tyler's going to be with me in my workspace or in his office since most people don't go in there.

He barely spends time with Tyler and that's been annoying me lately. Like really annoying me. Whenever he gets home it's almost time for Tyler to go to sleep. I'm not complaining that I'm with Tyler because if I go back to work at the office he's coming as I said, it's just that I want him to spend time evenly with both Aiden and me.

When Tyler started to yawn I heard the door opening. There Aiden was standing tall and buff. He kissed me softly and picked Tyler up.

"Hey buddy, shouldn't you be in bed,?" he asked him laying him down in his crib as I walked out. He was putting him to sleep which meant I could go to bed as well. I changed into some shorts and got in bed taking a deep breath.

Aiden came in shortly after and got into bed with me. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

"I missed you, you know," he said kissing my neck.

"Mmh," I responded trying to fall asleep.

Out of nowhere, he put his hand in my pants rubbing on my clit softly. I let out a deep breath trying to not moan. He started kissing on my neck and sucking on my special spot.

"Lemme hear you," he said huskily in my ear and I moaned as he rubbed my clit faster. "There you go," he said turning me on my back choking me. He slipped one finger in and I moaned against his mouth. He smiled and choked me tighter. "You want this dick baby ?"

"Yes baby," I nodded my head with my eyes closed as he stuck another finger in.

"Tell me what you want," he said kissing down my body.

"I want you-" I stopped as he sucked on my titty.

"Finish," he demanded sending chills down my spine.

"I want you to fuck me, tie me up, make me yours," I arched my back off the bed as he kissed my pussy. He teased me and that made me want it more. I pushed his head down finally being pleased.

"Somebody's being needy," he said pushing my legs up and kissing my inner thighs. I took a deep breath as he licked my kat sucking on it and all. It was like he got better overnight. My legs started shaking as I tried to close them but he opened them up again.

"Fuck," I cursed lowly as he opened up the lips of my kat. "Like that like that." He smiled flipping me over fast sticking his dick all the way in me without warning. "Shiiit," I said lifting off the bed because it was so big and he put it in so fast.

"Stop running," he said pulling me closer as I moaned. He gave me slow and deep strokes. Taking his length all the way out and pushing it back in. "Like that baby," he whispered in my ear. It was passionate. He was making love to me while still being dominant. "Arch," he demanded still going slow.

"Mmh," I nodded my head pushing back into him as he sped up. "Yes baby," I moaned as he gripped my hips tighter going faster. He shoved deep into me as I fell flat on the bed. I could just feel his smirk as he had me just like he wanted me.

He went faster and suddenly just went as deep as he could staying like that as I laid my head into the pillows.

"I need that," I said quietly as I wiggled my butt around. "Fuck." I could feel him smiling as he started stroking again kissing down my back.

"I'm about to cum," I said as he started to go back fast.

"Cum for me baby," he said flipping me back over kissing me deeply. Moaning into his mouth he grunted. "Cum," he said again and on cue, I did as he pulled out cumming on my stomach.

Kissing my neck and cheek, Tyler started crying. I laughed and pointed at him.

"What ? No, you go get him," he said getting out the bed to get a washcloth. He cleaned up himself putting shorts on and coming back to clean me up. He wiped my stomach as I told him to get Tyler. "No."

"You barely even spend time with him my dude," I stressed as he scoffed and went to get him. He brought him back to our room as Tyler just smiled as he saw me. That softened up my expression. He reached out for me as I took him. "Hi baby," I smiled taking him. "See he doesn't even care to be with you," I told Aiden.

"He's just a mama's boy," he explained getting into bed.

"Man you know what ? Forget it," I walked out.