Chapter 8

Trinity

It's been a few weeks since the whole me finding out I was pregnant thing. And ever since then, Zion has been on my ass about everything. Like damn, the baby hasn't even formed yet calm down. I'm glad he cares but he won't let me do anything. HE'S NOT EVEN THE FATHER.

He'll stay on my tail about every little thing. I have to let him know everywhere I go. Sometimes I may have to lie because I'm hanging out with Aiden. Nobody even knows about Aiden and I hanging out. People at the job do know we have a very tight bond like our relationship is so strong compared to his with everybody else's.

Nobody expects us to have anything going on which I am so thankful for because that'll make this harder than it needed to be. I've been wanting to do all these sexual things with Aiden. I want to be handcuffed, forced to hold my cum, tied to the headboard, etc. I want to do some much. I just want him to pleasure me while he's also being pleasured.

I know you can have sex while you're pregnant but that's a fear of mine. What if he hurts the baby with his dick? It's weird I know but still, I just can't look past that. I don't know if it's good to have sex while you're pregnant I think so but I don't know for sure. I'll look it up later.

At the moment, I am looking at apartments. I don't want a house anymore. I only bought the house because Zion and I were getting married. We paid it almost all the way off. Our jobs are pretty good jobs. Then it also could've been because I always saved some money. I started saving money when I got my first card. My parents would put money in it but I never left the house like that, therefore, it would never get spent. So I had a nice couple grand in there. My parents paid for my books and stuff for college. I had my own card which saved me some money. Yes, I had to pay for gas but it was better than catching an uber or lyft whenever I wanted to go out. I started to become more of an extrovert once I got into college.

I was a cheerleader so I was known all over campus but then I have a really fun and exciting personality so everyone just loved me. Not to sound conceited or anything like that but it's true. Being into sports was already something to be known for because a lot of people didn't make it past tryouts. I was very nervous at tryouts even though I've been doing this since I was able to walk.

I wanted to be so many things when I was younger. I wanted to be a nurse, author, therapist, lawyer, supervisor/manager, and more. That's a lot I know. It really just started with me being a nurse. Then, It went to me being a supervisor/manager. They all weren't high paying jobs, that's why I wanted to do one or two on the side.

Anyway, about my journey of picking a career. I'll tell you guys about how me, Zion, and Tiana met.

We all went to the same school, the University of Georgia. Nice school. My roommate was not Tiana it was a girl named Cici who was friends with Tiana. They I'm guessing went to high school together or met somewhere before they got there because their bond was very tight. I know people can click but not like how they were. So Tiana would come over a lot at the beginning of the semester but stopped towards the middle. I was very curious as to why so, me being the nosy person that I am, I go to her dorm room and asked her about it. She told me, I hate to put people's business out there like that but it's apart of the story, that Cici ended up sleeping with her little boo thang at the time. That's why they stopped talking. Ever since the, I never told Cici about a guy I was dating, talking to, seeing, none of that. She was not to be trusted and I requested a dorm change immediately because I could not stay with someone as dirty as that. Then, because she would have multiple guys come over during the week. The time I needed the most rest because I was a double major. My majors were in two totally different categories so it was a little hard and that's why I wasn't able to have as much fun as all the rest of my friends because I had double the work. Switching from law and federal things to pre-med and science things, it was a lot. I didn't have much of a break until it was close to the end because I didn't have a lot of work but I did have to study a lot for exams and etc towards the end of each semester. Off-topic, sorry.

So the next semester, Tiana and I got really close and we were best friends all throughout college. At the end of the second semester during my sophomore year, I met Zion in one of my classes. We had something dealing with law together that's all I can tell you. We would flirt occasionally nothing too big until one day he decided to be bold. He asked me out on a date and he wanted to go out that night. I already told you guys before I had a lot of work but I didn't want to be rude because he seemed like a sweet guy so I said yes. I had to rush and get done with all my homework and studying out the way before I even started to get dressed for our date. He wanted to take me to a restaurant that was like 10 minutes away from campus.

It was a nice small restaurant. Nothing fancy which was great. We clicked straight off the bat and months went by of us just talking and then when we finally started dating I let Tiana meet him. Tiana didn't really like him but turns out, as you can see, she liked him very much.

I made time for all my friends during college even though I was very busy with cheerleading, games, studying and homework. I didn't talk to them every day but I checked in on them weekly. Especially during football and basketball season, we didn't hang out at all really. I think they got annoyed with me, to be honest, but it's okay because they loved me anyway.

The story of how we all met wasn't anything fancy. A simple college story of course. Oh and I forgot to mention, Zion played basketball I just never noticed him which was crazy.

"Trinity can you pass me my phone please," Aiden asked snapping out of headspace. I really need to work on zoning out while I'm with people.

"Oh yes. Sorry about that."