Chapter 3

Trinity

I agreed to meet with Zion tonight and I know I probably shouldn't, but at the same time, I want answers. I deserve answers. I was embarrassed in front of my entire family because they didn't want to own up to what they did when it first happened. Of course, I would've been upset but at least I knew they came and told me. You know?

Anyway, we're going to this restaurant. It's about a 20-minute drive from my hotel. I left work early today because I didn't want to be out late with him. He might try and snatch me up. I'll be serious, I'm sorry. The whole situation is funny to me now. I'm not even mad about it anymore. Maybe I'm hurt, maybe I'm sad, maybe I'm upset, doesn't matter nobody's going to know either.

I rather laugh about my situation than be in my feelings anytime.

Okay, so I'm currently in the car outside the restaurant. I didn't want to be too on time that makes it seem I was just waiting on him which is untrue. I'm actually just on time, but I'll wait about 5 minutes before I go inside. When I was about to get out Aiden had texted me.

Aiden: You doing okay ?

: Yes, thank you for asking.

Aiden: Okay just let me know if you need anything.

: Will do ;)

I went inside and was brought to the table with my food already ready. It was very suspicious if you ask me, but maybe he just didn't want to keep me waiting so he ordered for me. He could've also made a reservation earlier than what he told me. We've been here before and I'm a picky eater so you can't possibly get my order wrong.

I sat down ready to get it over with. I put my phone down on the table, face down.

"Hello," I said first since he obviously wasn't going to speak first.

"Hey," he said nervous, I could tell.

"Thanks for ordering my food already."

"You're welcome but I suppose you just wanna get into it," he said as I nodded my head.

"Yeah so why'd you do it to begin with, ?" I said just going straight for it. I didn't have time to waste. I was planning on meeting up with Aiden after this.

"It was an honest mistake, an accident," he said.

"Boy get the f- how was it a mistake ? You went out every week to see her and you wanna call that shit a mistake. You must think I'm boo boo the fool," I said as my phone dinged. I picked it up as he continued.

"Okay, a mistake that went too far. I actually love you," he said. The way he said that made me almost believe it.

"Okay, you still haven't answered my question." *Ding* I picked up my phone again texting Aiden back.

"She showed an interest in me. You and I had got into an argument," he started.

"Can you talk how you normally talk? Please and thank you," I asked.

"Okay. We got inna argument and I went to the bar. She was at the bar too. I didn't see her though. She came over to me, we started talking, had a good time, and then she just leaned in and kissed me. I was almost full-on drunk at this point and I kissed her back. It escalated very very fast and we ended up sleeping together," he explained as I started to feel drowsy.

"Well... It...Obviously wasn't just a one-time thing," I paused holding my head. "You stayed going out on Wednesday. And I know it was to meet her. That was the only night she never came to the house," I said getting up. "I should've put two and two together like I usually do. I guess I was actually blinded because I thought you were my dream guy," I said falling back into his arms somehow.