Chapter 13

Trinity

Today is the day. I finally get to come clean about everything I've been hiding. I decided to go with the classic, spaghetti. Something I knew he'd like. I kind of want pork chops now but I already started my spaghetti.

It should be ready within the next 15 minutes because Aiden's going to be here soon. I'm thinking about 20 minutes. I said 7 but he may get here a little later. I won't say before because who shows up early? Well never mind because there's a knock at the door.

I sat down covering myself with a blanket and yell, "COME IN."

He came in, in his nice work suit. Very professional if you ask me but he looks sexy, especially in his suit. I sat down smiling as he came in sitting down next to me.

He licked his lips before speaking. "I'm a little early I'm sorry."

"You're fine but the food's not ready yet. It has like ten more minutes," I said as he nodded. "Okay, so what I wanted to tell you was and I know you're going to be mad-"

"Do you even want to be with me ?" he blurted out.

"Yes, Aiden I-" I was cut off again.

"Then why do you keep confusing me ? You'll be all over me one day then completely distance yourself the next ? Is there something I did wrong ?"

"I'm sorry. I know, I know and I'm sorry."

"Why then ? Why do you continuously make me feel unwanted ?" he was talking some more but it was a blur because I felt something. My water was breaking.

"Aiden."

"I'm not done."

"Aiden," I said again.

"Let me finish."

"My water broke," I just said because it was obvious I wouldn't be able to tell him until he finished.

"You're what ?" he said out of shock getting up. "Well c'mon. Want me to carry you ?" he asked as I got up holding my stomach in pain. I knew he wanted to ask me so many questions but he decided against it.

He quickly turned off my stove because if he didn't my apartment would've been in trouble. I completely forgot about it being on anyway. I ended up being able to walk but then he just picked me up abruptly.

"You're walking so slow and we need to get you to the hospital," he explained as we got in the elevator. It was like when I really needed this thing to go fast it went the slowest. I know it was quick but at the same time felt long.

We finally made it to the car and he sped to the nearest hospital. Luckily I only lived 10 minutes away from one.

"Are-are you okay ?" he asked as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Yeah. Yeah," I said breathing heavily.

"Let's go," he said coming on my side of the car carrying me inside. "Hey we need a doctor, her water broke," he went to the front desk.

"Okay sir," the lady said after seeing my state. I don't know what she did after that. I don't know if she pressed a button or what but doctors with a stretcher came out. They took me out of Aiden's arms but he was right behind them while they pushed me into a room. I was breathing rapidly now.

"The baby's coming," I yelled throwing my head back.

"Sir are you the father, ?" one doctor asked.

"Yes," I paused to push. "Yes he is the father," I said as I started pushing some more. I don't know how Aiden reacted to that but he came in kissing the side of my face and grabbing my hand. Without a doubt, the baby wanted to come. He wasn't due for another 4 days but here we are.