Chapter 20

Trinity

"Can you stop fucking looking at me,?" he cursed as I jumped a bit.

"Sorry," I whispered looking down. "Can I get my son back now,?" I pleaded.

"No, for the last time," he put his hand over his face.

"Whyyy,?" I whined.

"I'm done," he stood up. "Gio's going to come watch you," he scoffed and walked upstairs.

(G-o: Gio)

I sat in thought once again. I've been zoning out a lot since they took Tyler from me. I just think of everything and everyone. Putting pieces together. Getting a plan ready.

With the sound of a chair being moved, I came back.

"Hi Gio," I said turning my head. I said it weirdly, like a robot. I had to laugh to myself as he looked at me strangely.

"Hi, Trinity."

"I'm hungry," I said after a moment of silence.

"Again ?" I nodded my head. "Come on then. What you want, ?" he asked as we got into the car.

"Sex," I said as his eyes widen.

"You want what now, ?" he started up the car going back into his professional mode.

"Um, Burger King."

"That's a drive Trinity," he said lowly.

"I don't care, I'm hungry," I shrugged. He sighed and pulled out.

I smiled to myself as I got bored. They took my phone from me. I literally sat in that warehouse for 2 nights without any access to the outside world besides going to get something to eat. They're going to make me fat again. I just lost half of my baby weight and now they're making me gain it back.

I reached over to Gio's pocket hoping to find my phone.

"What are you doing, ?" he asked as I ignored him going into his left pocket. Sighing from relief as I found it taking it out.

Unlocking it seeing all these messages from Aiden and my family. I even had emails from many clients of mine.

I texted Aiden back first. He texted me talking about he'll be coming to get me today. Smiling to myself, I had an idea.

"Hey Gio, ?" I said getting his attention. He looked at me before pulling into the drive-through at Burger King. "Do you think I'm fuckable, ?" I asked but before he could answer the guy on the speaker spoke.

"Tell him what you want," he said leaning back in his seat.

"Can I get a whopper meal, please ? Just with mayo, ketchup, pickles, and cheese. Then the drink will be a Fanta strawberry," I smiled.

"A whopper with a what, ?" he asked as I unbuckled my seatbelt crossing over Gio as he rested his arms on my back and I looked back at him as he smiled.

"I want a whopper, the meal, with just mayo, ketchup, pickles, and cheese. Then the drink will be a Fanta strawberry. Y'all do have a Fanta strawberry right, ?" I asked hoping he'd say yes. Back where I'm from they did but they could be different here.

"Yes. Is that all ?"

"Yes thank you," I smiled getting back into my seat. She said our total and we drove up.

"You don't like nun," he laughed.

"Yes I do," I defended as we sat in line. "But you gone answer my question ?"

"I think you need something to eat," he said pulling up paying.

He pulled into a parking spot and let me eat as I blasted my music in his car. I finished in less than 15 minutes. Now, we're just jamming to YNW Melly city girls.

I pull him close to me as the song went off. He smiled at me as I smiled at him. I kissed him softly and then I ended up on top of him.

We weren't in the parking lot doing all of this okay? I'm not that dirty. I don't know exactly where we are. It's vacant though. Nobody's around. I think he took me here just to get me out that warehouse. He saw how bored I looked. I mean it was obvious and I kept saying I was over and over again to get on their nerves. Mainly the big tall guy. I still haven't learned his name. I'll ask later.

Anyway, Giovanni is keeping his hands gripped on my waist. I kissed down his neck as he groaned gripping my butt. I moan against his lips. He flipped me over and pulled down my shorts

"You're pussy's so pretty," he kissed my cheek as I smiled leaning my head back. He started rubbing my clit as he licked his finger rubbing me again.

"Yes," I moaned as he slipped one finger in. I giggled grabbing his hand as he looked up at me. Going faster and adding another finger my back arched off him.

"You like that baby, ?" he asked. His accent all of a sudden turned me on. Then he spoke in Spanish and waterfalls is all I can say.

He pulled his fingers out and rubbed on my clit fast as I tried to catch my breath. Before I could do that he stuck his fingers back in going fast as he kissed my neck.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck," I whispered kissing him deeply.

"Cum for me," he demanded as I moaned loudly grabbing his head as he started kissing my neck again. "You're so pretty baby," he whispered in my ear.

"T-thank you," I stuttered out as he kept his fast pace. He pulled out his fingers, lifted me up, and repositioned me as he slid his dick in. "Wait wait wait," I said deep breathing as I laid my head against his. I threw my head back as he started bouncing me up and down. "Shit I'm about to cum," I said as he kissed my chest.

"Cum on my dick baby," he said bouncing me faster gripping on my waist tighter.

"Ahh fuck," I moaned loudly coming on his dick as he slowed down his strokes.

Soon after me he pulled out and came on both of our stomachs. Catching our breaths, I climbed to the back and laid down. He drove us back to the warehouse and we got out and talked like nothing happened.

We had a great conversation on the way in but it came to a stop as we saw guard number two sitting in a chair in the middle of the room. He looked like a parent that was waiting on you to get home and you were late. I laughed because it was just funny how he looked.

I walked passed him and went into my bag.

"Imma go shower," I giggled as Gio turned a light shade of red. This warehouse was live-able because they had everything but a kitchen. I didn't really like the shower because that's like using somebody's shower you've never met before-Nasty. At first, I almost refused to shower but I didn't want to stink because I already smelt like outside.

They planned to keep me for a while and that just wasn't about to work. I'm losing money, you know that? Money and I don't play about my money.

Out the shower I am. Now time to get this over with.

It's Not What It SeemsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara