Chapter 22

Trinity
<Months later>

It's been great since then. They both went to jail for I can't say how long because Bianca had more charges other than just kidnapping and attempted murder. Zion, on the other hand, had to go to the hospital but he's fine. He made it. Aiden shot him close to his heart but he survived.

We decided to move and actually get a house. We're actually thinking about getting married but we haven't completely said yes or no on that note. I told him that I didn't know if I wanted to have another wedding since my first one was ruined and I lost all this money.

He told me that nothing would happen if we did decide to do a wedding and I trust him because I know he wouldn't do anything like that. I mean he waited on me when I kept giving him mixed signals so why now would he cheat?

And yes he and I talked about me having sex with Giovanni. I told him like I told Zion and Bianca I just did it for Tyler. I was tired of losing money, having my child stay with people he doesn't know and he's probably unhappy with and having no access to the internet. I felt like I was in prison. Aiden was a little upset with me but he got over it because the past couple of months I showed him he was the only man I wanted to be with. He officially asked me out as well.

I also lived without sex till my senior year college to Zion so that excuse for me wanting sex badly didn't even make sense. Yes, honey, I made him wait. We waited for I don't know how many months before I let him hit. It could've been a year for all I know.

"Trinity! Tyler misses you," Aiden yelled as I walked in the living room.

"I just went to the storeee," I said picking up Tyler. Aiden had been spending more time with him, by the way. I think this whole experience changed us for the better. Made us value everything we have. Made us value family more. It brought us closer together so it wasn't all bad. I'm just glad nobody from my family got hurt. I don't know what I would do if that happened.

"Mama ?"

"Yes baby, ?" I said putting him down.

"Daddy said he had something for you," he said as I was walking into the kitchen.

"He said he had a what, ?" I turned back around and saw Aiden on one knee. "I-"

"We've talked about this too much for it not to happen. I love you and I know you love me too. I love you more than anything in the world and I want everyone to know that. I could be kinky and make you wear a collar to make everyone know you're taken but I think this is the best way," he laughed as I smiled teary-eyed. "Gosh I don't know what to say, Trinity," he got up coming towards me. "I love you Trinity Townsend and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," he kissed me deeply. "You're the only woman I see myself with," he said deep breathing to catch his breath. "So please tell me you'll marry me, ?" he asked holding up the ring box.

(A collar like the ones they wear in bdsm to show they belong to someone)

A tear fell as I smiled. "Yes, Aiden Reed, I would love to marry you," I hugged him as he kissed my cheek.

"Mama and daddy getting marry,?" Tyler asked as I and Aiden looked at each other.

"Yes, baby we are," I smiled picking him up.

~

"Yes mama I know I know but I have work," I said to my mom over the phone. "Mom. I'm sure Aiden would love to see you before the wedding as well but I have work and so does he," I said getting dressed. "Okay, mama okay. I'll work something out. I have to go," I said hanging up.

Aiden and I have barely started planning the wedding. Ever since I told her about him proposing she's been wanting to spend this endless amount of time with him. She says just to get to know him better and that could be also part of the reason but I think it's because of Zion. You know we thought he was just great but it turns out he was doing me dirty the whole relationship almost.

I assure her that Aiden's different and that if I wasn't sure about him being fit to be my husband that I wouldn't have even said yes. She trusts me but she wants me to be sure and I'm thankful for that.

I truly and honestly don't want a wedding because I have this gut feeling that something bad is going to happen. Nothing like Aiden cheating like I said but something else. Someone else showing up ruining it. My gut is always right and my gut is my friend but maybe it's just nerves. I'm just going to have push through those nerves and go through with this wedding. Whenever we plan on having it. We've already discussed all the colors and the necessary things we just need to set a date and send out invitations. I don't really have friends so I'm only inviting my family.

After the whole Tiana sleeping with Zion and ending up pregnant, I didn't really want to have any more friends. My maid of honor will be my sister and maybe I'll have some coworkers be the rest but I don't know. I'm closer to the guys I work with and they can't be my bride mates.

<Wedding day>

Currently, Aiden is about to start his vows so we can exchange rings. I'm honestly starting to think my gut feeling was just a bit scared. Nothing has happened and I have a great feeling we're going to get through this.

Smiling as he started, gunshots started to go off and all these guys in black came in firing in the air as everyone got down.

"Knew it," was the last thing I said as I hit the ground before I could get to Tyler.