Chapter 19

Trinity

"Get off me," I yelled as the big arms around me drug me to a chair. Giving up as he tied me to it. I sighed as he got finished. "Am I staying here all night, ?" I asked not worrying about it at this point I just had one request.

"Yes," he said with his deep voice. It wasn't normal. It was forced. He was trying to change his voice on purpose.

"Well I have a request if that's the case," I announced. He laughed with an amused look I could see through his mask.

"What ?"

"I wanna listen to music," I said simply. I already knew they wouldn't give up my child so easy therefore I wasn't worried about that.

"My dude what, ?" he asked surprised as I laughed.

"I wanna listen to music," I shrugged. "You're going to leave me in here until the actual person who wanted me comes in which is probably tomorrow."

"I-"

"Then we're going to be talking and I'll get you to tell me the reason behind all of this. Why, where, who, and etc. You know the cliché way they do in movies," I said looking around.

"Whatever but we don't have speakers in here," he said as I looked around.

"I don't care I wanna listen to music. I can't sleep sitting up like this without any music playing."

"Ight where's your phone, ?" he asked moving closer to me.

"Find it," I shrugged as he looked at me frustrated. I chuckled.

"What's funny ?" he asked going into my purse.

"You're getting frustrated," I paused. "Am I gonna make you mad ?" I smiled getting close to his face.

"Just tell me where you're phone is," he stressed as his voice started to go back normal but he coughed and it went back to his forced one.

"In my pocket but hey," I asked as he grabbed it.

"What ?"

"Why are you forcing a voice, ?" I asked as his demeanor changed for a second. "I know you ?"

"What ? Of course not," he panicked.

"So I do okay thank you. At this point, you might as well just tell me who you are," I said as he sighed.

"Just tell me what song you wanna listen to," he said sighing.

"Are the people who wanted you to take my child, after me or the baby father, ?" I asked curiously. "Or are you too scared to tell me ?"

When I say he moved over to my chin fast, he moved over to my chin fast. He gripped it firmly. Not tight where he'd hurt me but tight enough where he'd get my attention. We stared into each other's eyes as he let out a deep breath.

I leaned in and kissed his lips softly. He reacted fast grabbing the back of my head to deepen it. It was the same wanting kiss like the guy I met at the bar. I broke the kiss in disbelief.

"Giovanni, ?" I asked as the door from on top of the second floor opened. I couldn't see who it was but Giovanni stood up straight with my phone still in his hand.

They walked down the dark stairs and I heard baby cries. My baby cries.

"Say hi Tyler," the man said walking into the light. I didn't recognize him either and I was about to give up hope on trying to figure out who these people are.

Giovanni untied me as the other tall guy gave me Tyler. Feeling peace again as he smiled.

"Hi baby," I whispered kissing all over his face. He giggled as Giovanni and his friend or coworker were talking. "Problem guys, ?" I asked getting both of their attentions.

"Nothing that concerns you," the one I didn't know said with his actual deep voice.

"Okay weirdo," I shrugged standing up.

"Hey what are you doing, ?" he asked stepping closer to me.

"Playing with my son, move," I pushed him with my hip as I put Tyler down helping him walk. He's been walking but I don't want him to accidentally trip and hurt himself.

When I was just getting used to being with my baby Giovanni came over to me. He grabbed Tyler out my hands as I was singing K. Michelle to him.

"What ? nooo," I begged as Tyler began to whine.

"We're already in enough trouble letting you see him. You can't keep him," he said dropping his head. "Be good, baby. Don't give Giovanni a hard time," I sighed as a tear threatened to fall from my eye. "But anybody else who doesn't look like him you can be mean to," I said as he smiled. After I guessed Giovanni, he took his mask off. That's the only reason I knew for sure it was him. His coworker didn't have a mask on when he came down. I think he knew he would get in trouble for letting me see him but he didn't care enough so he didn't wear one.

As Giovanni walked out of the warehouse, I turned and looked at the tall guy who stood looking at me.

"Am I sleeping in that chair for real ?"

Aiden

Leaving the police station as they saw on his birth certificate that Bianca was not the mother. I tried to contact Bianca to see why she even called the police on a child that's not hers. She didn't answer and when I went over to the house she wasn't there.

With her doing all of this it's making me think he's apart of the reason Trinity is missing. Well, not full-on missing but the reason she went to California. She gives me all the signs but I'm trying to give her the benefit of a doubt because I just can't see why she would do such a thing. I thought we ended on good terms but her calling the police on me is making me think otherwise. I mean who would actually do that? Is she mad? If she is mad, over what? Our divorce was mutual, well at least I thought.

I went and searched for a flight to California. It was kind of hard and I have to wait a couple of days because everybody knows California is busy. And it seemed like whenever you needed to go somewhere it was always something that stopped you from getting there.

I have a really bad feeling. I don't know what Trinity got herself into, what she's doing or who she's into it with. I just hope I'm not too late when I finally get there.