04. Do you understand me.

Season 2 Episode 16: The House Guest

Lilith was watching in unhidden amusement as Damon tried to burn Elijah's body with a flame gun. "Damon, you've been at this forever, burning him won't work." When Lilith first arrived at the boarding house she didn't expect to smell burning flesh but when she entered the cellar the brunette couldn't stop the laugh from escaping her. Damon was about to say something but Kathrine walked into the cellar.

"Mmm, burning flesh. If you're trying to get the dagger back, you're wasting your time. He's indestructible." Lilith was furious when she found out that Katherine was staying around but at the same time she knew it would be worth it.

"No kidding. How do you two know so much about Original Vampires?" Damon looked at the two brunettes.

"Spent 500 years running from one."

"My mother was a collector for all things supernatural." Lilith saw Katherine look at her out of the corner of her eye but she paid her no mind.

"So when I told you my plan to kill Elijah, why didn't you warn me that I'd die if I used the dagger on him?" Damon looked back at Katherine.

"Oh, there's so many rules. It's all very confusing." Lilith scoffed and shook her head.

"Did you know I would die?"

"Did Elijah tell you his plan? Did he have a dagger to kill Klaus with?" Katherine questioned.

"Why are you still here?" Damon countered the questions causing Katherine to glare slightly.

"My thoughts exactly." Katherine shot Lilith a glare but the other brunette returned it with one of her own. Katherine looked away.

"Because you haven't forcibly removed me." Damon pointed the flame gun at Katherine and to be honest Lilith hoped he pulled the trigger.

"You wouldn't." Lilith turned her head away and let her eyes flash in anger. She honestly couldn't stand the cocky vampire.

"Oh, I would."

Katherine turned to leave but she turned back around. "Damon, be smart. I want Klaus dead just as much as you do. More. If I wasn't be honest about helping, I'd be long gone by now, okay? You can hate me. But we want the same thing. And you know...I always get what I want."

"Do you?" Lilith raised an eyebrow but Katherine just turned away. Damon looked at Lilith but she just shrugged. "I need a drink. I'm going to the grill." Damon nodded and Lilith left the cellar.

••••••

Lilith sat down at the bar and the bartender immediately put a glass of whiskey in front of her. Lilith gave him a small smile before taking a good drink, dealing with Katherine was a pain in the ass. The brunette saw Stefan and Bonnie walk into the grill but she paid them no attention. Lilith was about halfway done with her glass before she saw two dark skinned guys walk up to where Stefan and Bonnie were sitting. Lilith closed her eyes and let her senses expand.

"Thank you for coming." Stefan looked at the two males. One looked relaxed but the older one looked like he'd rather be anywhere but there.

"I didn't want to but my son made a case to hear you out." The older male was agitated.

"Bonnie said that you have information about Elijah." Lilith's eyes widened so the younger one knew Bonnie, that was interesting. Stefan looked at Bonnie