06. Deception at it's finest

Season 2 Episode 18: The Last Dance

"Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaus, still in Alaric's body, was going through the teacher's closet. Klaus reaches in and pulls out two shirts. Klaus turned and looked at Katherine, the vampire was tied to a chair, and showed her the two shirts. "Okay, bad, or badder?" Katherine didn't answer and she heard the sound of heels on the ground behind her.

Katherine felt her hair being pulled backward and she grunted. "Well? Aren't you gonna answer him?" Lilith's voice filled Katherine's ear and the brunette nodded, well she nodded as well as she could. "Good." Lilith let go of Katherine's hair. Katherine looked up at Klaus, who was standing with his eyebrow raised.

"The dark colors suit you better."

"Oh, thank you, honey." Klaus set down one of the shirts. "Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill." Klaus shook his head at the mention of his brother but he smiled slightly when he heard Lilith chuckle.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katherine wanted to take back the words as soon as she said them because she heard Lilith snarl behind her.

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"That's it." Klaus walks over and grabs Katherine's face. Katherine flinched back. "Oh, so jumpy." Lilith walks out from behind Katherine to stand next to Klaus.

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know." Katherine was afraid. She could deal with Lilith to Klaus alone, but when they're together they are completely unpredictable. Klaus set his hands on the armrest of the chair and looks Katherine directly in her eyes.

"You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me." Klaus compels Katherine and the brunette tries to struggle but his command is too strong to fight.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger."

"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop."

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that."

"She has them." Klaus looked at his wife. "They still trust me and I may have heard Damon and Stefan talking about it." Klaus nodded and let go of Katherine's chair. Klaus would never admit it out loud but Lilith going to Mystic Falls was the best decision.

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it."

"And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." Katherine felt fear grow in her heart and she hated it. "Love." Klaus held out his hand and Lilith took out a small blade from her pocket and placed it in Klaus' hand. Klaus takes the blade and gives it to Katherine.