18. Don't Piss Off Lilith.

Season 3 Episode 11: Our Town

Lilith was sitting on top of a table watching Klaus as he talks to Rebekah. "Sweet dreams Rebekah." Klaus says as he closes the coffin. "Show her to her room, would you, love?" Klaus asked Mindy, a hybrid, who nodded. It was silent until Lilith suddenly hissed. Klaus turned and saw Lilith staring at Stefan, who was resting against a doorframe.

Klaus walked over to Lilith and grabbed her hand, her hisses turning to low growls. "I'm surprised you're still in town. I gave you your freedom, you could have gone anywhere." Klaus said to Stefan who didn't move from his spot.

"I live here, Klaus." Stefan said simply.

"Well, if we're playing this game, then...I was here first." Klaus says with a small grin.

"You know, I don't like your hybrid friends. They're everywhere, kind of like fleas. I want them gone." Stefan says as an order and Lilith went to move forward but Klaus stopped her. Lilith turned to Klaus with narrowed eyes.

"I am not going to let some baby vamp order you around." Lilith snarled into Klaus' mind.

"Don't worry, love, it'll be fine." Klaus says back in a soothing tone.

"It better be." Lilith said before she retreated from Klaus' mind.

"Yeah, well I kind of like having them around. You know, I'm hurt. I hoped that when I freed you, we'd pick up where we left off. But here you are, guzzling vervain like the rest of them, I'm sure. So much for friendship." Klaus returned to talking to Stefan, who was completely oblivious to Lilith's ability.

"Friends don't strip friends of their free will."

"Okay, granted, yeah, that was a little extreme, but I get a little moody. Just ask my siblings. Speaking of whom, isn't it time you handed them over?" Klaus asked, voice hard.

"Klaus, get your hybrids out of Mystic Falls or I will remove them myself." Stefan ordered and Lilith's head tilted.

"You see, if you continue to threaten me, I'm gonna be forced to retaliate. Kill people. And it will get messy again." Klaus said with a growl.

"Do whatever you want, I don't really care. Or you know what? Maybe I do. Maybe I care so much, that I'll drop Elijah in the Arctic." Lilith narrowed her eyes.

"Well, maybe I'll be willing to lose one brother if it meant killing yours." Klaus said but Lilith knew he was lying.

"Try me, let's find out." Stefan says just as Mindy walks in.

"Is everything okay?" Mindy asks.

"Everything is fine, Mindy. Stefan was just leaving after failing to make his point." Klaus said to the hybrid with a smile. Stefan waits a moment, grabs a saw from the work table he's next to, rushes over to Mindy and cuts her head clean off with it.

"Well, one down. You may want to, ah, send the rest of them away before it gets messy, again." Stefan throws the saw and leaves. Klaus turns to Lilith and snarled.

"Give him a good dose." Klaus says and Lilith smirked before she disappeared. Klaus looked at the dead hybrid and sighed before he smiled. He knew Lilith would make her point across because no one threatens her family and gets away with it...nobody.