15. Shattered Reality.

Season 3 Episode 5: The Reckoning

Lilith and Klaus were inside of Mystic Falls High School. It was senior prank night which means the school was filled with seniors, one of them being Elena Gilbert, the doppelgänger who should be dead. To say Klaus and Lilith were furious would be an understatement. Lilith decided to shatter the perfect reality that she created and finally let everyone know who she really was.

The double doors in front of them opened and Elena Gilbert walked forward. Elena freezes when she sees Klaus, Lilith hidden behind the opened doors. "There's my girl." Klaus said with a grin.

"Klaus!" Elena exclaimed in both fright and shock. She turned to run but Klaus sped in front of her.

"You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" Klaus asked with a head tilt. Lilith decides its time and steps into Elena's view.

"You could kill her or drain her of blood." Lilith said with a sadistic grin as she stopped in front of Elena.

"Lilith! What are you doing here!" Elena shouted at Lilith, wondering where she's been the last few months.

"Helping my love." Lilith said as she walked to Klaus' side, the hybrid wrapping an arm around her waist. Elena's eyes went wide.

"Lilith...what? Did he compel you!?" Elena asked, trying to make sense of what she was seeing. Lilith smirked.

"Klaus would never compel me, he knows better." Lilith smirked and Klaus chuckled.

"T-then what are you doing?" Elena asked with tears in her eyes because of the betrayal she was feeling.

"I've been lying, Elena, I'm not Lilith Soren, well not anymore at least, I'm Lilith Mikaelson. I've been married to Klaus for over nine hundred years." Lilith took great pleasure in the shellshocked expression Elena was wearing. Lilith always knew the payoff to her little "mission" would taste sweet.

"You're an Original!" Elena shouted.

"Oh no, little doppelgänger, I'm something else." Lilith said as her eyes shifted to their snake like form. Elena screamed in fear. Klaus, who was watching the two, had a grin on face.

"How could you! We trusted you!" Elena said in anger.

"Oh, boo hoo, are you sad?" Lilith asked with a grin. Elena started to cry. "Let's get this show on the road, Klaus." Klaus nodded and grabbed Elena's arms, forcing her to walk. Lilith walked next to Klaus.

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is it that it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." Klaus said as they marched through the halls.

"If you're going to kill me, just do it!" Elena shouted at him, anger and betrayal still running through her veins.

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer." Klaus pulls her into the gym and sees a few students setting up pranks. Lilith steps forward, illusion covering her body, making her took like one of the teachers.

"Attention, seniors, you have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." Lilith said to the seniors and they ran off, except for two, Dana and another student. Lilith lets the illusion drop and Klaus walks towards them. Lilith stands next to Elena.