chapter twenty one : you Hate him?!

Simran p.o.v

Driving home after long day, I took sara home after she was discharged from the hospital.

She tried to refuse my help but I kept on insisting that I had no problem taking her home.

Once we reached there, she said that she wanted to be left alone. And I understood her,because I would have done the same thing.

I remember that I had called Zaid, before we left the hospital.

I broke the bad news to him I didn't know why even though I knew that he has nothing do with.

Maybe I was scared for sara but luckily I managed to calm her. So my brother left to his business trip to Hawaii.

So here I am at home, I was entering when all of a sudden I was surprised to see maids walking up and down the house trying to decorate the house with different types of decoration.

I tried to to talk to them but,no one seemed to have time to even stand for a second.

So,I just climbed up the stairs when I suddenly met up with my mom.

"You're finally home?"  she asked as she was going down the stairs.

"Come to my room, I need to talk to you". She said as she  pulled me along with her.

"Mom,if this is about the stupid proposal I suggest  you should stop this madness of yours." I asked.

"Am not ready, nor interested in it. So it's best to stop it as quickly as possible"

"It's like you don't even know me any more mom  you've changed ever since you married that man." Said pointing at the door.

"Please just stop! OK?" I said while trying to hold her hands.

She just smiled and looked at me.

"I can't believe that you have grown up so quickly, I never thought that you would say all these to me. But trust me Simran I know what is good for you." she said as she tried to hug me.

"Wai...wait.... I should... You? Trust..?"

"You don't know anything about  trust mom if you did you wouldn't be putting me in this situation". I said.

"Mark my words mom" I will never agree to this marriage whatsoever.

"Simran...s.... Simran"mom called me as she ran after me.

I couldn't believe that she asked me to trust her. How? When she just destroyed my future before I could even see it coming.

I locked myself in the room because I knew mom will not stop until I fall into her trap.

All of a sudden, I heard a knock on the door and I was sure it was her.

"Simran please open the door". She said as she kept on knocking.

I decided to end this discussion once and for all. So I opened the door and let her in.

"Listen to me Simran,am your mother and am doing these because I know what is good for you and am also protecting your future" she said.

"MY MOTHER! Ohh pu....lease,if you are my mom. You should have been supporting me and helping me reach my goals but No.
You chose to do what is best for your pride.

"You are not treating me like your daughter but rather an employee whom you hired to do a job."I said with anger boiling through my body.

"ENOUGH! Simran you have crossed all your limits here. I know that you think am hurting you but I know what am doing."