Forty-four: She's back!

Simran p.o.v

I couldn't stop thinking about what Tara told about janet all my life I had thought she was my best friend since day one but now all I can feel is hate and regret it's like I want to wish for things to be as perfect as it was but it won't work.

I am so angry at myself, and there's nothing I can do.

I threw Max  out of my life blaming him for deceiving   now all I can live with is nothing but memories. I regret a lot of things now but what will it help me.

Zaid  was right when he said that he wouldn't believe those pictures but I ended up falling for the trap.

Am in my room tears falling, pain in my heart but what about the pain I have caused to my best friend, she warned me that I will regret it and now I'm living with it.

Zaid always defended her every time I would say something about her. And there were days I remember when she would tell me about Max's behaviour and how she didn't like him but all are the past.

How was I so blinded not to even know that jane  would be capable of doing this.

I wish I could see her and ask her the reason why she did it. I do remember seeing those pictures of her and Max kissing, but it was when he wasn't religious and all.

He wasn't a practising Muslim and would be found flirting with girls everywhere i saw him with his gang.

But how will I find her when  Tara told me that they haven't spoke for a long time, I guess it might be because they weren't in good terms.

I decided to go and see Sara but she wasn't at home. I kept on knocking but no one answered the door. I even called her phone but it was switched off.

I suddenly spotted one of her mom's friends.

"Excuse me, can you please tell me if Sara is still around?"

"I am sorry, who are you?"

"It's me Simran, I used to come here with Sara"

"ohh! right you were her friend?"

"Umm...actually we were more than friends it's like we were sisters"

"OK, but I am sorry dear,Sara left long time ago after her mother's death she went away with her dad. Poor  girl she  was so lonely."

"I couldn't believe what the lady told me that Sara lost her mom but how and when but... I don't understand is how selfish i was at that time I didn't even think about her mom's condition.

I was blinded by anger and made her disappear with just words.

I guess it the truth when it's said that emotional pain is worse than physical pain. I caused her a lot of pain.

I, on the other hand  was furious and maybe jealous that she stole Max  from me when her intention was she was in love with zaid.

I was driving home absent minded that I didn't see the truck that was heading my way.

It hit my car and it rolled down the street. The next thing I know is am being pulled out of my car and am rushed to the hospital.

All the noise around me and am hearing doctors and nurses pushing me to the emergency room. Am in a room and I can feel someone's hand.

I want to open my eyes but I couldn't was I in coma?because all I would hear is a doctor telling someone I couldn't recognize his voice probably whispering.

I don't know how long am gonna be in this condition but my only prayer is that I don't die before I ask Sara for forgiveness.

I now know she was right  am regretting for everything I made her go through.

I wish I could have been careful with my words but now am paying for the price for what I did to her.

Looking back at our time when we made promises and telling each other that nothing would ever come between us and now look at me am in a condition that determines my life and death.

I hope that I will wake up alive and make everything back to normal. Suddenly I feel someone hand touching me and his voice surprises me because I have been ignoring him for a long time and hearing his voice brings joy in my heart.

"Hey Simran, I know you don't want me here but the truth is am not who you think I am.

I have changed for the best since the day we met I had fallen in love with you I didn't tell you this because I wasn't sure if you had the same feelings about me.

And the thing is I never liked nor loved  jane I didn't know she was obsessed with me until a day came when she confessed to me but I rejected her but I guess she got a away with her plan and made you believe that I was in love with Sara.

All I wanted to tell you is that I will always love you no matter what because my heart only beats for you and no one will ever get replace your place. I will wait for you my love."

Everything he told me brought tears I just wish I could open my eyes and hug him because I missed him so much. Am hoping that I will do that one day.

Max  kept visiting me all most every day how do I know because he keeps telling me which day we were in I don't know why but even though I can't look at him and smile with him.

I know that am laughing inside and soon enough I will wake up.

The most surprising part is that I heard a voice that sounds so familiar and it's not just Max, oh No! Is it Sara she's back, I don't believe it.

I don't know what happened but it seems my heart rate was running fast due to happiness but the doctor thought I was going to die.

"oh my God! I thought I would never see you again" I thought

She's finally back, there's alot to talk about.

"Oh sara, you have no idea how much I have missed you" I said looking at her.

Then I smiled and then closed my eyes again.....