FATE FUCKED UP [Yoonmin]

It was 2 o'clock in the morning. Jimin had trouble sleeping so he decided to go to Yoongi's room for him to fall asleep. He feels safe and secured at Yoongi's arms. That he can fall asleep within seconds.

He knocked on his room "Yoongi Hyung?" No one answered.

'He's sleeping Jimin. It's impossible for him to wake up at this time' He said to himself. He tried opening the door and luckily it wasn't locked.

The room was dark but that didn't hinder Jimin to go to Yoongi's bed. He closed the door and went straight to the bed where Yoongi is in deep slumber.

Jimin laid down at the bed and quickly wrapped his arms and legs to Yoongi that made the latter to wake up.

"Jimin?" Yoongi said with his husky voice

"How did you know that it's me? It's dark here, hyung" Jimin asked confusingly

"I know your smell, you smell so sweet like strawberry. What brings you here?" Yoongi asked.

"I cant sleep that's why i went here"

"You little cutie" He hugged Jimin tightly and brushed his hair "Sleep now"

Minutes passed Yoongi checked on Jimin if he was already sleeping. He smiled a bit when he felt like the younger was already on his slumber, he kissed his forehead and utter "I love you Jimin. I really do but you like Jungkook, i guess"

Little did Yoongi know that Jimin was still awake, he's still wide awake and heard everything. He loves Yoongi too but he can't tell him that, he doesn't deserve him that's what he thinks. Jimin tries his best not to cry and sob.

'I hope this wouldn't be the last time that i' ll Hug you this tight. I love you, Yoongi. I really do' Jimin utters on his mind.

-*-

YOONGI'S POINT OF VIEW

We're all gathered up here at our practice room. We're actually done for today's rehearsal for our upcoming concert. Everyone is at rest. It was a long day for us.

I'm currently sitting here at the corner, catching my breath and drinking some water too, to rehydrate myself. We're covered with sweats and feeling a bit tired but happy.

"JIMIN HYUNG" JK called Jimin and sat beside him.

I saw how Jimin's face lighten up the moment JK sat beside him. I felt a pang inside my chest. It seems like my heart is starting to break.

They're having fun on their own world. I can hear both of their laughters, see the smiles on their faces and those little touch. I wish i'm at JK's place instead. I wish i was the one who's making him smile and laugh, i'm the one who's he's sharing stories with, and mostly i'm the one that he loves.

"Yoongi hyung" I felt someone wiped my left cheek. It was Hoseok.

"What was that for?" I asked him seriously.

"You're crying, hyung" I was shocked. I didn't know i was crying already. I should be thankful to him for saving me and not get caught.

"You like Jimin that much?" Hoseok stated like it's a matter of fact

"Just what the fuck are you saying?" I blurted out, trying to hide my feelings.

“Don't deny it. It's written all over you. We're not dumb for us not to notice it, even the others know. Well, except for those two" He remarked as he pointed where Jimin and JK is.

'Am i that obvious for them to notice it?' I asked myself but maybe not much 'cause those two still doesn't have any idea.

I took a deep sigh as i started to confess to Hoseok what i really feel towards Jimin "I don't exactly know when it started. One day, i just found myself wanting to see him every second, how i unconsciously smile when he's acting so cut, I'm missing him when he's not around. I just love him 'cause he is Park Jimin".

Hoseok gave me a disgusting face and hit me on my shoulder "i didn' t know you're that cheesy. It doesn't suit you, hyung.

"Fuck you" I glared at him

"Sorry hyung. I'm loyal to my GIRLS. I don't like you to fuck me" I was about to throw him the towel i grabbed when i heard shouts. As i looked at it, i silently cursed myself for being curious. What i saw broke my whole system.

'Jimin cupping JK' s cheeks while kissing his forehead'

-*-

JIMIN'S POINT OF VIEW

"You lost. Now, do the consequence" I rolled my eyes after losing another bet game from Jungkook. It was always like this but i never complained. I really enjoyed his company and he's making me forget everything.

I cupped his face and kissed him on his forehead. I heard our members shouting ang teasing us but i didn't mind at all not until i heard a loud slamming sound that made me move away from JK.

We looked at where it came from and twas from the door, Yoongi slammed the door. It was my fault but this is for the better.

"What happened?" i asked, acting like i don't know anything. Like i don't know how Yoongi loves me and how jealous he was right now.

"Are you that numb? or just so dumb?" Hoseok said while glaring at me

"Know what?" he stood up and walked towards the door "I pity Yoongi for falling in love to someone who can't even reciprocate the same amount of love he's giving" Hobi stated and left.

The room fell silent after that chaos. This is all my fault. Why did i even exist? I should have gone instead. This is too painful.

"Hyung" Jungkook called me out but i didn't dare to give him a glance. I was so fucked up at the moment. I can't even look at him, i was just fucking staring at the floor trying to collect my thoughts but i can't even think straight.

"They left already" that made me look up and scan the studio, and landed my eyes to jungkook's. I felt his gentle touch on my cheeks as he wiped his thumb on it "Don't cry"

I was crying? I didn't even know i was already crying. What the fuck! I don't even deserve this tears. I don't deserve anything. Fuck, Jimin.

"Tell him" I looked at him in disbelief "You have to, he deserves to know"

"NO!" I shouted that made Jungkook flinch "HOW D'YOU FUCKING WANT ME TO TELL EVERYTHING TO HIM? DO YOU ME TO TAKE HIM OUT AND SUDDENLY SAY, 'HI YOONGI, I LOVE YOU BUT WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER 'CAUSE I WAS THE REASON WHY YOU LOST YOUR MOM, THAT SHE SAVED A FUCKING STUPID MAN FROM DEATH AND NOW THE REASON OF HER OWN EXISTENCE GONE.' IS THAT IT?"

"W-what did you just said?" My eyes widened, i wasn't able to move an inch nor breathe. It's yoongi's voice. Did he fucking hear that? No. No. Damn. No. I heard footsteps towards me and i know that it will end me, and it really will.

"You're that man that my mom mentioned before she died? You're that man that she made me promise to protect 'cause he saw how lonely you were that time? But, how can i protect you? How can i, if because of you, i lost her? I lost the only person who believes in me?" He held me on my shoulders as if he was trying to gain some strength for him to still stand and not to breakdown but still i can hear him sobbing. It was all my fault. It was my fucking fault.

"This is too much to handle"

"I..."

"I love you Jimin but i can't be with the person who took my life away. I can't be with you." He hugged me tight like he was gonna regret that decision he made. Like, he wanted to turn back time and change those fucking events and make things right, he hugged for the last time and let go.

He let go of me and i lost him.

I lost the man that i love 'cause fate fucked up.