[YOONKOOK]

[YOONKOOK]

"Jungkook-ah. Hyung is here" Yoongi said after he knocked at the younger's door in his own apartment. The older presented to pay him a visit, bith of them were busy lately due to their works and they haven't seen each other for a while. Once Yoongi had a free time he immediately contacted Jungkook that he's coming over and spend the night with him.

Yoongi heard some clicks on the door, which means it was already being opened and once it did he saw Jungkook's tired face, he immediately cupped his face and kissed his nose that made the younger flustered by his hyung's action. He wasn't the showy type of person, so when he did show some affection towards the younger that makes him so flustered.

"You're not taking care of yourself, you little bunny" Yoongi said, after giving him a peck on his nose, he comfortably went inside Jungkook's apartment and went straight to his kitchen. He took out some utensils as he prepared the food he ordered on the way.

"I'm taller than you, hyung" Jungkook jokingly said and gained a shrug from the older whose busy preparing. The younger sat down at the other side of the table as he rest his chin on his palm and watche Yoongi. He misses him so much and seeing him here makes him feel energized after weeks of not being with him.

"Hyung, why don't you just move in here?" out of the blue he asked Yoongi his long time unanswered question. Yoongi oftens stays at his apartment that's why he's confused why he don't live with him.

"You know how i spent my days at the studio, kookie. I practically live there" the older answered placing the pitch of water at the table and sat down. "Let's eat. I bought your favourite and of course your nana milk" Yoongi helped Kook to put enough foods on his plate and they both dig in, for both of them feels hungry already.

"Just move your studio here in the apartment and live with me, hyung" Jungkook said in pout trying to convince his hyung just to make him stay with me.

"I told you to work for me but you denied" Yoongi answered.

"But, i can't sing" Yoongi flashed his gummy smile at the younger and gestured him to continue eating.

-*-

Yoongi and Jungkook are now on the bed. Yoongi hugged the younger as he snuggle hus face to Jungkook's neck that made him giggle a bit.

"You're such a baby, hyung" Jungkook said while laughing at his hyung's action. He really loves it when Yoongi snuggles unto him. He's not complaining tho, he just want to make fun of him most of the times. Yoongi has a facade of a strong and cold personality to everyone but when it comes to the younger, he turns to be a whole babie and JK loves that about him.

"Your baby" Yoongi muttered whose almost dozing off. JK took his phone and watched some random clips to help him feel sleepy. It became his routine to watch clips or movie to help him sleep at night. He felt his hyung's peaceful breathing indicating that he fell asleep already.

Jungkook was in the middle of watching a movie wherein a man was crying over his girl who left him. When Yoongi got up quickly and a bit panicking when he heard someone crying, he looked at Jungkook who's also looking at him weirdly. The older sigh in relief after seeing a calm, but with a weird look at him, Jungkook.

"What happened, hyung?" the younger finally asked.

Yoongi snuggle back at him when he confirmed that he's okay and sleepily answered him, "I heard someone sobbing and i thought it was you, so i immediately woke up" his answer made Jungkook heart flutters. He turned off his phone and hugged Yoongi back and kissed his head while caressing his back. He felt so lucky that he has Yoongi.

"I love you, hyung" JK said with a smile on his face.

"I love you too, kook"