LET GO (JIKOOK)

“Jungkook-ah” Jimin called the younger who’s busy playing with the snow, he was building a snowman that his husband likes. Jungkook always make things that can make Jimin happy ‘cause that’s his priority making the older the happiest.

“Why? I’m busy” the younger shouted. Jimin walked towards Jungkook and hugged him from behind.

“Give me attention, ggukie” Jimin whined, as he snuggle his face at the younger’s back. Jimin is so clingy to Jungkook that the latter don’t mind at all. In fact, he loves it when Jimin clings unto him, he loves showing affection that made him fall deeper each day.

“Baby, I’m making your snowman” he said but Jimin didn’t flinch and still hug him but this time it was tighter. ‘Something’s wrong’ Jungkook though. He tried getting out of Jimin’s hug but to no success he just held the smaller’s hand that was above his waist. “What’s wrong, Min?” he asked but still got no response, he let him hugged him and wait until the older initiatively say what’s going on.

Minutes passed when Jimin loosen up the hug and Jungkook took that chance to turn to him, to his surprise he saw him smiling at him dearly. Eyes forming crescent, his plump limps that’s smiling from ear to ear, his cheeks that has a visible shade of red. Jungkook is so confused on why is Jimin acting like this but he shrugged it off and cupped the older’s cheeks, as he showered him little kisses on his forehead down to his nose and finally to his lips. Jimin giggled at what he did and mouthed ‘I love you’ to him that the younger gladly did the same and mouthed a response ‘I Love you too’

“Ggukie, there’s an envelope for you inside the house. Can you check if it’s important?” Jimin said while cracks and shakiness is audible in his voice. Jungkook eyed him trying to figure out what’s bothering him but right now he’s unreadable.

“Let’s both go inside. It’s too cold already” Jungkook trying to convince Jimin but he just shook his head in response and said he’ll just wait for him and he’s gonna finish the snowman instead. Jungkook nodded at him and went inside the house to look for the envelope Jimin was pertaining too. He immediately saw where it was ‘cause it was just above the couch. He quickly took the long brown envelope and read what was inside.

‘DIVORCE PAPERS'

Jungkook felt like someone poured cold water all over him, he can feel his world crushing. What went wrong? Why there’s a divorce paper in his hands right now? Did Jimin fell out of love? What happened? He has a lot of questions in his mind right now but he doesn’t have any answer to them. Only Jimin knew and only him can give those to him, thinking about it, he came back to his senses and immediately went out to ask Jimin about the Divorce Paper but he was nowhere to be found.

“FUCK’ he hissed. He went back inside their house and check if Jimin went inside without him noticing, he checked their bedroom, the restroom, kitchen, the backyard, everywhere. He searched for him but with no luck he wasn’t there. He quickly grabbed his wallet, keys and phone, as he went out of their house, when his phone rang. He didn’t bother to check who it was and just answered the call. He went inside the car, “Hello?” he said and started the car’s engine.

“Is this Jeon Jungkook?”

“Speaking”

“Your husband Jeon Jimin is in the *** Hospital. He was caught up in a hit and run accident” That’s fucking twice in a row this day. First, the divorce papers and second Jimin’s accident. At that moment, Jungkook felt like he the fate was against his side. What did he do to deserve this? This is too much for him, he just hope that this is the only problem he will dealt with. But, the fate was really against him that day, Jimin’s lawyer called him and said he needs to sign the divorce papers or end up being in jail. He doesn’t want both. He still can’t understand why Jimin will file a divorce when there’s no problem between them. Their relationship was so smooth for the past two years, what went wrong? He can’t end up in Jail as well knowing Jimin’s situation right now.

BTS SHIPS-ONE SHOTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें