YOUNG FOREVER

[TYPO AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD]

The atmosphere was gloomy. They knew why they were gathered in the conference/meeting room, they knew why Bang PD called them. It was the day he'll officially announce that they're free and they can live on their own now. As much as they want to oppose, they couldn't. They're old enough to continue what they love to do. They also need to plan and do things for their own lives. Atleast that was reality asks them to do.

They're all sat down on each chairs, completely silent, letting it all sink in, and holding their emotions. Most of all, Jungkook being extra gloomy and starting to dwell inside his own world.

The six were taken aback when they heard the door open. It was Bang Shi Hyuk, he came in and all attention were already on him except the younger, JK.

Bang Shi Hyuk, who stood as a father to the seven men, is also having a hard time letting them go. It was hard 'cause it was like a father letting his children go but he also has no other choice, he don't like to cage them just for them to stay.

The CEO heaved a sigh, as he remained standing in his designated place instead of sitting down, he cleared his throat and proceed to what he needs to do, "Today will be the last day you'll be staying at the dorm, after we announced your disbandment. It will be hard for all of us but i just want to tell you that i'm lucky to have you all . I am proud of you, very much. Thank you so much Bangtan Sonyeondan, thank you my children"

The CEO held his tears back and immediately leave the room before breaking down. He's a father to them, it's normal for him to break down but he doesn't want to show that side of him to the boys, or that may change their mind from leaving. Everyone fell silent after Bang PD left the room. Not until Jungkook spoke.

"Was it really our last day living together?"he asked. More like convincing himself that what he heard was wrong. Everyone in the room looked at him, whose just staring blankly at the window and emotions are suppress. No one in the room can put the younger's emotion to words and that breaks their hearts.

"Jungkook-ah, you know we need to" Hoseok warmly said trying not to trigger some emotions to him but JK just hummed as an answer.

Jimin can't hold his tears any longer and just let it fall as he sobs quietly. Seeing their younger member act like this feels like someone is clenching his heart and it really pains him. Taehyung who's beside Jimin hugged him and comforted the older.

"Jungkook-ah" Namjoom called him out but he didn't respond. He's still spacing out.

"Maybe we should give you time alone. We need to pack our things too" Seokjin suggested. They all looked at each other except for JK, who's still in his own world, and agreed to him even tho there's a hint of hesitation in everyone's face. No one wants to leave him behind but they don't know want to say or do to console him. They understand why he's acting like, what he heard was the worst news he ever heard, why he looks so devastated. He was so used to living with each other, it's his life, They're his life. His 6 hyungs helped him to mold who Jungkook is today. It'll definitely be hard for him.

The 6 guys was about to stand on their seats when they heard Jungkook's voice.

"I..." Jungkook can't find his voice, he feels like there's something stuck in his throat and can't find his voice to speak out, but he tried. He tried continuing what he was about to say, even tho he knew that his voice was now a bit shaky due to suppressing his sobs and trying to hold his tears from falling.

"What should i do now?" he started, everyone was all ears to what he's going to say "I... I can't let you guys go. Sorry if this is me being selfish again but i just can't. I don't want y'all to go. I don't want us to separate, i want you to stay with me. I want us to grow old together. I know this is too much to ask but it's what i feel now and I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry for being selfish again. You taught me not to be one but i can't just let you drift away from me. I just...can't" he lets go all of his emotions and cried his heart out, he lets his sobs fill the room and let his tears fall.