[SOPE]

Yoongi was so busy working for their new songs at his genius lab. He keeps on checking the beat, melody, the lyrics and such that needs to be polished. He's very meticulous and wants everything to be perfect.

He often forgot to eat on time, he spends the whole day in front of his work, he sometimes feel exhausted but still continues to work for his passion.

He heard a knock.

"Who is it?" he shouted not taking his eyes off of his monitor

"Jimin"

"oh? Why?"

"Can i come in? I brought you lunch. Please, eat"

"The door isn't locked, come in" he said as jimin opened the door and went straight to Yoongi's table and put the food he brought for him. He went to where Yoongi is working and massaged his shoulder that made the older felt good and comfortable.

"Don't overwork yourself, hyung"

He rested his back on his chair as he closed his eyes and just feel the comfort that Jimin's giving to him.

"you know that i need to and i want to give the best for our ARMYS"

Jimin heaved a sigh and just continued to massage yoongi's head and shoulder for him to feel more relaxed.

Yoongi opened his eyes and continued his work again "You can leave now, Jimin. I promise to eat in a bit. Don't worry"

Jimin looked at him worriedly but then left 'cause he don't want to argue with him. 'If only i was Hobi maybe he' ll listen to me right away' he said to himself.

Hours passed but Yoongi still haven't ate the food Jimin brought and was still busy, not until he heard a very familiar voice

"Yoongi"

He looked to where the voice came and it was indeed familiar 'cause it was Hoseok. Standing behind the door, crossed arms and angrily looking at him.

He gulped. He was so damn nervous.

"you haven't eaten anything yet, right?" hoseok asked with a monotonous voice.

Yoongi nodded.

Hoseok motioned his head to where the food that Jimin brought awhile ago. He got what he wants to say and immediately went to the table and prepare everything as he starts to eat.

Hoseok walk towards him and sat beside him "Working hard is okay but starving and exhausting yourself, isn't"

Yoongi looked at him with guilt "Sorry hobi"

"Eat more. You'll take a rest afterwards" he stated

"Bu-"

"No buts"

-

After Yoongi finished his food he was about to go back to his working table when Hoseok stopped him by holding his hand "I told you that you're gonna rest"

Yoongi was about to protest but Hobi raised a brow at him that made the older shut his mouth and follow what he wants.

Hoseok pulled him and they sat at the studio's couch. He tapped his legs inviting Yoongi to lay down. The latter blushed.

"Oooh, My lil meow meow is blushing. Are you shy?" he teased him

"N-no"

Hoseok cupped Yoongi's cheeks and kissed his nose "Please rest. I don't want you tired"

"Seeing you gives me strength. I'm fully charged now but i also don't want you worried so i'm going to take a rest" yoongi lay down and rested his head to Hoseok's lap.

He closed his eyes and fell asleep quickly due to exhaustion.

Hoseok leaned to Yoongi and kissed his forehead "You're so precious. I'm more than lucky to have you"