50 CENTS // JIKOOK

// JIKOOK ONE-SHOT //

NOTE: uwu ahead? HAHAHAHA

“Eomma” little Jimin called his mom’s attention who’s currently busy checking his bag, whether his things are all there or if he forgot something. Jimin isn’t the time of kid that loses his things, it’s just a mother thing to make sure that it was all there.

“Hmm what is it Jiminie?” She answered and finally closed the kid’s bag.

“Can I go and play at the playground” Jimin asked, he turned around at his mom and innocently flashed his irresistible puppy eyes and pout. He’s been longing to play at the playground, since his class started he was a bit focused in it that he didn’t had the time to play. It’s not like his mom forbids him, it’s his own choice. It’s been a while since he went there and his mom knows about that. She stared at him for a while ‘cause Jimin looks so adorable.

His mom smiled at him and patted his head softly, “sure do, chim. Let’s go?”

“Yehey” Jimin shouted excitedly. He held his mom’s hand and pulled her towards the playground. His mother just giggled when she saw how excited and happy Jimin is. Jimin is such a responsible kid, at his young age, he knew a lot of things already. He knows what to prioritize and he’s also extremely sweet.

“I’m going to the playground~ Jiminie is going to the playground~” Jimin playfully sang while skipping. He surely can’t hide the excitement with the fact that he’ll be able to play again and not stuck with his books and reading them nonstop.

It took them half an hour before reaching the nearest park, where the playground was. Jimin quickly ran towards the place and completely forgotten that he went with his mom “Chim, be careful” His mom shouted but the kid no longer paid attention to his mom and went to play with the kids.

“My baby Jiminie is such a cutie” She muttered

*****

“Kookie, Smile” Jungkook’s mom said. She’s taking a photo of Jungkook with some of his classmates. They all looked at the camera and smiled, his mom captured that cute moment of the kid and his friends.

“Aigoo, you all are such a cutie” The kids bow lightly at her and bid their thank yous and goodbyes. Jungkook also went towards his mom and looking at her with his big doe eyes. “Let’s go home?” his mom invited but the kid just shook his head in disapproval.

“Why?”

“Kookoo wants to play” Jungkook pouted. His mom sat down, so she can be with the same level as Jungkook’s and looked at him in his eyes “Aren’t you tired from school?” she asked.

“Not yet” the kid answered his pouting.

“Do you really want to go and play?” he innocently nodded

“Alright. Let’s go”

“Let’s get it” Jungkook cutely said and they went to the park. It them less than half an hour before arriving at the park, JK ran as fast as he can to get to the last vacant spot on the swing that made his mom chuckled at the sight of him.

“Jiminie, be careful” JK’s mom heard a shout and looked to where it came from. To her right she saw a woman looking so adorable, young and too pretty as well. She watched her giggle and mumbled something while looking to something or rather to someone. She followed to where she was looking at and saw a kid maybe a bit older than her son, who was happily laughing with other kids. His eyes are disappearing and forms into crescent. ‘adorable’ she thought.

Jungkook played and laughed nonstop. He tried everything that was on the playground from slides to monkey bars and even in the sand and built sand towers. He ran everywhere, as if his energy won’t ran out anytime soon while the kid with the crescent eyes was peacefully playing on the sand and building his own sand castle.